Biden talks about meeting with Mitterand from Germany after he was elected President.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Piss pants is a great man for the dead......talking to Mitterrand.....calling for Jackie to join him on stage even though she'd been killed in a car wreak 12 months previous ......and then of course the dead vote , piss pants picked up 100% of the dead vote in 2020 , the dead voted for him in droves

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
65c26cf72089d65c26cf72089e.jpg

Biden Touts Productive Climate Change Meeting With French Leader Napoleon Bonaparte

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Even TYT are saying that he obviously has serious neurological problems- but because the Trumpians have been pointing this out I think we will continue to see the Democratic Party Establishment and their flying monkeys double down. There trouble is that they will now need massive voter fraud in order to ensure a Biden victory.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AOqMh67Yiw

Wolf

Reaction score
Mitterand....helmet kohl and now the Mexican president is involved in Gaza , piss pants should be forced to stand down today , but if course he won't ......talking shit about another term
I'd say the reason the report about him being a frail and forgetful old man was done on purpose so the deep state can invoke the 25th amendment and have him removed from office.
I note CNN are all over this and not ignoring or playing it down like they normally do.
The MSM have received their instruction.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
His wife "Doctor" Jill should be ashamed of herself.

The whole thing is SO crazy that it kind of feels almost unbelievable. Normally I would be outraged by this kind of abuse of a neurologically impaired person but Biden long ago dedicated his life to evil so a big part of me does not feel sorry for him at all.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom