New cat arrives, I don't know what to do. So worried.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have my own car called Duish. She is a female and been to the vet. A good mouser but hard to feed.

To day another white one arrived and is making aggressive noises at Duish. Duish fled in terror and has not come back to night. I fed Duish at 8 pm outside on the yard with a sachet of Felix. Then the new one came and snatched some of it. I am distraught. I need sympathy.

Wolf

Reaction score
I have my own car called Duish. She is a female and been to the vet. A good mouser but hard to feed.

To day another white one arrived and is making aggressive noises at Duish. Duish fled in terror and has not come back to night. I fed Duish at 8 pm outside on the yard with a sachet of Felix. Then the new one came and snatched some of it. I am distraught. I need sympathy.
Get off the stage......😂

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Surely this impotent thread should be in the animal section.

valamhic

Reaction score
Surely this impotent thread should be in the animal section.
Well you have no shortage of places to stick crap on this site. The topic does raise important issues of my mental health coping with such a trawmatic event in my life. think the new cat is a buck trying to steel food and get the leg over when he gets his belly full. So if I am forced to shoot it, what weapon should I use? are there any alternatives?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Are you certain of Duish's pronouns?

valamhic

Reaction score
She turns up just when I am feeding mine. I get two stray cats a year and all have to be terminated. I don;t think about it, but I try to do it out of sight of Duish. If I dodb;t, I would have about 7 cats now.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Have you considered counselling? There is obviously a great deal of trauma being experienced within the trio and sitting down to explore the issues, on neutral turf with time to find your own space, over a cup of tea and jammy dodgy might lead you to a solution that meets the fundamental needs of all concerned.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Have you considered counselling? There is obviously a great deal of trauma being experienced within the trio and sitting down to explore the issues, on neutral turf with time to find your own space, over a cup of tea and jammy dodgy might lead you to a solution that meets the fundamental needs of all concerned.
Have you considered Contraception for Yourself and the Cats ? !

valamhic

Reaction score
How many cat will I have next year if I dither?

valamhic

Reaction score
Have you considered Contraception for Yourself and the Cats ? !
I draw a lot of attention from MILFS all right. Blue Mickey only knows about the French Letter, I asked another lad called snowball and he said it's correct name is a condom. Bush Barbie has videos on them. Stokes the tinker is said to have went into Dr Lilly McGourty and asked for the pill for the daughter. The Dr asked if she was sexually active?. He said NO, she just lies there like a trunk of a tree!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom