Disscussion of the new open ended legislation against anti-Jewish anti-Semitism/"Antisemitism" in the US.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Some people are connecting it with the Noahide Laws- I think this is incorrect. For one the Noahide Laws call for the death penalty for sexual immorality widely defined for non-Jews as well as the death penalty for stealing anything no matter how small, again for non-Jews. With Jews the penalties would be lighter for those things- we are not talking about something along the lines of the Noahic Covenant in the Bible. Now there is a real danger of a Rabbinic Jewish Theocracy coming to power in Palestine which would bring in the death penalty for Christianity and destroy all the Churches however things are different as regards the USA where a majority of Jews probably have never heard of the anti-Christian Rabbinic laws in question and Christians massively outnumber Jews.

As regards the banning of the New Testament what I believe will happen is that translations of the Bible such as Douay Rheims and the King James Version will eventually, not right away, be banned, and the softened down anti-Jewish stuff in more modern translations will be forced to come with "health warnings". Eventually making "Replacement Theology" illegal I gather from the document below is a strategic goal of some major players in the Zionist movement.

An interesting thing in all this is that you have a ton of both Scotch Irish mountain folk and Ghetto Blacks in the USA who are convinced that they and not the Woody Allens and Abe Foxemans of this world are the real people of the Old Testament- would they ever be able to successfully use these laws against people having a go at them?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Some people are connecting it with the Noahide Laws- I think this is incorrect. For one the Noahide Laws call for the death penalty for sexual immorality widely defined for non-Jews as well as the death penalty for stealing anything no matter how small, again for non-Jews. With Jews the penalties would be lighter for those things- we are not talking about something along the lines of the Noahic Covenant in the Bible. Now there is a real danger of a Rabbinic Jewish Theocracy coming to power in Palestine which would bring in the death penalty for Christianity and destroy all the Churches however things are different as regards the USA where a majority of Jews probably have never heard of the anti-Christian Rabbinic laws in question and Christians massively outnumber Jews.

As regards the banning of the New Testament what I believe will happen is that translations of the Bible such as Douay Rheims and the King James Version will eventually, not right away, be banned, and the softened down anti-Jewish stuff in more modern translations will be forced to come with "health warnings". Eventually making "Replacement Theology" illegal I gather from the document below is a strategic goal of some major players in the Zionist movement.

An interesting thing in all this is that you have a ton of both Scotch Irish mountain folk and Ghetto Blacks in the USA who are convinced that they and not the Woody Allens and Abe Foxemans of this world are the real people of the Old Testament- would they ever be able to successfully use these laws against people having a go at them?

Other than the fact American politics is totally taken over by the money donors.
How constitutional is this law?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Other than the fact American politics is totally taken over by the money donors.
How constitutional is this law?

I don't know what argument can be made that it is but I am sure the verbal dexterity of an Alan Dershowitz or someone of his ilk will come up with something.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
ClYj2aoUgAAqogP.jpg

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
The interesting thing here is will they be able to wind into it a criminalization of any criticism of Globalists? Definitely the latter are using the Jews now as their last scapegoat/cutout, they don't mind criticism of Jews, they welcome it I'd say, but would love to use laws like this to ban criticism of themselves.

• Clever
Reactions: jpc

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The interesting thing here is will they be able to wind into it a criminalization of any criticism of Globalists?
According to LBC radio calling Rishi Sunak, an ethnic Indian, a globalist is antisemitic because globalist = Jew and is a negative stereotype used to suggest Sunak is controlled by Jews.

Yes, they actually said that.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The interesting thing here is will they be able to wind into it a criminalization of any criticism of Globalists? Definitely the latter are using the Jews now as their last scapegoat/cutout, they don't mind criticism of Jews, they welcome it I'd say, but would love to use laws like this to ban criticism of themselves.
are the globalists dominated by Zionists or not.
Zionism is not juadism -- Boris Johnston and kier starmer both shout to the heavens ""of course im a zionist".

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aul Lad please address me to my (virtual) face rather than going through an intermediary.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom