Do Douglas Murray's and Tommy Robinsons' fans and supporters really believe in what he says about anti-Jewish anti-Semitism?

• Thread starter Zipporah's Flint
  • Start date
Z

Zipporah's Flint

I listened to the below and cringed and cringed- but I was left wandering how anyone with a quarter or a fifth of a brain actually believes any of it if they are not from certain backgrounds that most of his fans do not share and than still it would be a case of them really forcing themselves to believe it.

There is an idea that it is simply of matter of them wanting to find a way to get at Leftists and Muslims. I am no longer so sure about that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7X1gEHioQ4

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Douglas Murray has gone Full Zionist ( maybe / probably always was )

Goes to show ~ The Power of the Zionists / Jews.

Money Buys Power ! !

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Douglas Murray has gone Full Zionist ( maybe / probably always was )

Goes to show ~ The Power of the Zionists / Jews.

Money Buys Power ! !

Gone....?

Interesting fact is that his first book was on Lord Alfred Douglas who was groomed and abused by Oscar Wilde and was later blamed by Widle's publicity machine for his downfall but who was also a Far Rightist who converted to Catholicism and very much believed in a "Jewish peril". His second book as far as I know was about justifying Bloody Sunday in Derry and attacking the "Peace Process" from a Loyalist point of view.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Gone....?

Interesting fact is that his first book was on Lord Alfred Douglas who was groomed and abused by Oscar Wilde and was later blamed by Widle's publicity machine for his downfall but who was also a Far Rightist who converted to Catholicism and very much believed in a "Jewish peril". His second book as far as I know was about justifying Bloody Sunday in Derry and attacking the "Peace Process" from a Loyalist point of view.
Why do you pay any heed to these goons? I've a big ignore button in my head these last few years. It's mighty. Get one.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I reckon Murray's followers would believe it being middle class Tory types whereas Robinson I get the sense that he uses it as funding source rather than his heart being in it. I see 'Soldiers of Christ 'people going to Speaker's Corner today to reclaim it from the Islamic preachers than gather there. They struck me as Robinson's crowd and doubted very much their Christian sincerity

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Why is Tommy in the thread title when he's not in the OP?

Z

Zipporah's Flint

I reckon Murray's followers would believe it being middle class Tory types whereas Robinson I get the sense that he uses it as funding source rather than his heart being in it. I see 'Soldiers of Christ 'people going to Speaker's Corner today to reclaim it from the Islamic preachers than gather there. They struck me as Robinson's crowd and doubted very much their Christian sincerity

A lot of Murray's followers are working class.

"Disciples of Christ" are a mainline Protestant denomination in North America also.

A lot of the worst types of Sunni Muslims are as aggressively into proselytizing as "Pentecostalist" and the worst type of Baptist Prods are. High Church Anglicans and Lutherans had this bitchy thing about Baptists and the "Reformed" being "Occidental Muslims" or Muslims being Oriental versions of them which I suspect they got from French Catholics. The two groups loathe each other aggressively and they do not need "Tommy" to do that.

However in an English context (Welsh and Scottish contexts would be different) "Jesus is King" calls to mind the Fifth Monarchy Men who were a radical Cromwellian faction so I suspect you are very possibly correct.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Please don't used those inverted commas Miss. Its disrespectful.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Everyone knows him as Tommy. Speciousness is not a trait I'd have identified you with Miss.

Its unbecoming of a lady such as yourself (y)

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom