Epstein files unsealed- Alan Dershowitz, Bill Clinton and Trump all maybe in trouble.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha.. This is live?

Jesse da man, Synagogue of Satan 😆

I really loathe Joseph Cohen. He has made a career for himself getting not the brightest Muslims to say not very bright things and for that people think he is somehow "brave", but in this he sticks to the Dawah lads and not the "ethnically Muslim" or "culturally Muslim" hard lads from their communities, ethnic groups, whatever. It would be like going to Belfast and getting Evangelical street preachers during the day to say stupid things or things that you think that make them look bad and than making out that that is the same as doing your trolling in a kneebreakers full of savage Prods at night. Also he claims to have debated Neo-Nazis, did he actually have a face to face debate with anyone from National Action, Scottish Dawn or whoever?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That might be worth a watch as BN is far more real than Alex. Do you have a link

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He's a loathsome character all right. He reminds me of roc

Well like with roc_ you are never quite sure when he is trying to deceive himself and when he is trying to deceive others. However he has this totally whiney pathetic little puppy dog routine that he comes out with from time to time to try and inspire stupid Goys to "White Knight" for him and Jews in generals- I have never seen such from roc_ as yet.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Brother Nathanial defeated Alex Jones comprehensively in debate about Jews yesterday.
Recently David Icke called out his former friend Alex Jones over sucking Elon Musk's d1ck.

Jones responded by bringing Icke back onto his show for the first time in years for a debate.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Icke was rubbishing Musk and Musk rang in pretending to be someone else (one 'Adrian Ditman'). Icke didn't even twig it was him!

(@ 1:11:30)

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Recently David Icke called out his former friend Alex Jones over sucking Elon Musk's d1ck.

Jones responded by bringing Icke back onto his show for the first time in years for a debate.

David Icke is actually capable of offering very grounded and intelligent critiques of what the UK State and ruling class are up to for all the space cadety stuff he also gets into. Alex Jones was always part show man out to make a buck- I don't that was always he was but that was definitely part of who he was.

Musk's thing at Aushcwitz with Ben Shapiro was just too, too, too much- I think there is a possibility that he made it so to make fun of Ben Shapiro, but I also think that most people did not get the "joke" and if it was a "joke" it was one in appalling taste. I find it impossible to respect him the way I used before after that. I do though think he is a puer aeternus trickster type.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Having listened to him last night trying to fool Icke I wouldn't be surprised if he was joking with Shapiro Miss. He was giggling like a schoolchild and seemed to have an odd sense of humour.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting commentary from Ron Unz-

Popular Threads

Top Bottom