Europe: Then vs. Now

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yeah but it's taken France alone over 200 years to get a bit like your video and that multiculti scene is mostly confined to select parts of cities and some towns - The rest is still French, you know??

I just use France as an example because it's currently in the news for doing what it always has(for 200 years) done - Manage the Africans while squatting their resources in their lands

Look at the size of the Empire(compared to french territory - Read up on the T & C's of Giving & Taking.
Then consider all European Countries have been working abroad closely, intimately with the foreigners, Ireland too, you know??

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
My last trip into Europe was in 2014
i am shocked by Dublin all tallaght all the affordable suburbs are shockingly multiracial i was in tallaght recently and i could not count the amount of africians all in their 20s .

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
My last trip into Europe was in 2014
It's still there, but judging by the town centres French cuisine is now based upon pizza and kebabs while you needn't scratch the Germans too hard to find an assumed supierority lurking underneath, so that much hasn't changed anyway.

tldr

Reaction score
This is good. It tracks the development of European project over the decades since its first formation. It's from a Polish scholar. There's always been a tension between the Europe of the Nations and the Federalists. He goes through it here. It's probably information that you haven't heard as it's largely buried within indecipherable blocks of text. Neutrality is critical for Ireland.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom