FAO GodsDog

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I've had my differences with GodsDog (aka Dr Dolittle) in the past. Nevertheless I worry for his wellbeing given the fanatical nature of his lifestyle.

With that in mind I offer him this latest research (Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin) in order for him to come to his senses before its too late.

Meat is crucial for human health, scientists warn​

Meat is crucial for human health, scientists have warned, as they called for an end to the “zealotry” pushing vegetarian and vegan diets.

Dozens of experts were asked to look into the science behind claims that meat eating causes disease and is harmful for the planet in a special issue of Animal Frontiers.

They warned that it is difficult to replace the nutritional content of meat, arguing that poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anaemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.

The Dublin Declaration.....read more below

Last edited:

willow

Reaction score
I've had my differences with GodsDog (aka Dr Dolittle) in the past. Nevertheless I worry for his wellbeing given the fanatical nature of his lifestyle.

With that in mind I offer him this latest research (Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin) in order for him to come to his senses before its too late.

Meat is crucial for human health, scientists have warned, as they called for an end to the “zealotry” pushing vegetarian and vegan diets.

Dozens of experts were asked to look into the science behind claims that meat eating causes disease and is harmful for the planet in a special issue of Animal Frontiers.

They warned that it is difficult to replace the nutritional content of meat, arguing that poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anaemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.

Your concern honours you. We should strive to help lost souls.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I figured you would Miss!

Btw, hows life back on Dairy products?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

They are aggressive enough without consuming pig flesh and the soulish energies it brings into people on top of that.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I figured you would Miss!

Btw, hows life back on Dairy products?

Do you know the theory that people with psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies are attracted to veganism and to a less extent vegetarianism because it allows them to feel that they are good people while hating most other humans? When we were teens my sister used to throw that one at me from time to time. A lot of Zionist "secular Jewish Israelis" are vegans and also the real too extreme for Stormfront Ben Klassen following types on the Occidental Far Right are as well.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'm just concerned for you is all. I knew you'd react in a hostile manner. That's true of all people who are in need of help.

Please go and get deprogrammed and start eating a healthy, well-balanced diet. I've no doubt your fragile mental state is in part due to a lack of vital nutrients in your bloodstream.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's nice that is. Someone tries to help a person who clearly needs it and he gets it thrown back in his face.

Perhaps someone else should have a go because clearly I'm getting nowhere.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They're often malnourished too. Mowl weighs about 8 stone soaking wet and GodsDog's life expectancy due to his crazy diet is very low.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
How is posting up Scientific research from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, stirring the shit?

Its important people who've been led down the crazy vegan route hear about this before their health is irreversibly damaged.

Reactions: jpc

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
How is posting up Scientific research from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, stirring the shit?

Its important people who've been led down the crazy vegan route hear about this before their health is irreversibly damaged.
The trend has been people in the late 30's and early 40's suddenly waking up and thinking what the hell was I at for 20 years and getting back on meat and dairy immediately

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I hope that is the case Sir. I'm not sure how old Dolittle is but time sure is running out.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Fruit is my bugbear.

I'm not in any way a fussy eater (I'll eat anything (within reason)) and it's not like I dislike fruit. I just have basically a zero compulsion to eat it.
You should be juice all the way keep a pure orange on chill and suck it in our of the carton :cool:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
What would your ma have made of GodsDog's unhealthy lifestyle Sir?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Well the funny thing is, my mother was a complete health freak when it came to food. And there wasn't a day, I'm not exaggerating, not a single day when she didn't give me fresh(ly) squeezed orange juice as a kid. And she really was mental about food. Another thing I remember, she would take some supplements, one was cod liver oil.. But never the capsule (that would be impure) so she'd pour it into a spoon and then drink it.. washed down with.. freshly squeezed orange juice. I always remember the look/scrunch on her face :)

I am a great believer in the benefits of cod liver oil. It is best not to take the capsules but you can get flavoured stuff now. My favourite is the mint and lemon naturally flavoured Icelandic cold liver oil.

View: https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Icelandic-flavour-liquid/dp/B0001VKXYG

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny mowl kept telling me to kill myself and even asked @Electricity to murder me :) these extreme leftists are quite psychotic little deviants

Mowl isn't an extreme leftist- he doesn't seem to have any actual politics, he has feelings of bitterness towards God and Ireland and he fell probably out of lust for the marketing of that blood thirsty thot Sanna whatever, but are those things really political positions unless you take the Feminist angle that everything is political?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom