Fat Man declares NK Covid free!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
A great day for the glorious leader fat man.

images

North Korea's Kim Jong Un declared a "shining victory" over Covid-19 as his sister revealed he had fallen ill during the outbreak, which she blamed on South Korea, state media reported.

Addressing a meeting of health workers and scientists, Mr Kim announced a "victory... in the war against the malignant pandemic disease", according to the official Korean Central News Agency.

The isolated country, which has maintained a rigid coronavirus blockade since the start of the pandemic, confirmed an Omicron outbreak in the capital Pyongyang in May and activated a "maximum emergency epidemic prevention system".

North Korea refers to "fever patients" rather than "Covid patients" in case reports, apparently due to a lack of testing capacity.

Tadhg must be delighted, it is indeed a wonderful occasion and one that the whole world should look upon as the ultimate way to address the covid situation.

I wonder how they did it?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Boston University made the more lethal virus. But nobody seems to care.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
A great day for the glorious leader fat man.

images

North Korea's Kim Jong Un declared a "shining victory" over Covid-19 as his sister revealed he had fallen ill during the outbreak, which she blamed on South Korea, state media reported.

Addressing a meeting of health workers and scientists, Mr Kim announced a "victory... in the war against the malignant pandemic disease", according to the official Korean Central News Agency.

The isolated country, which has maintained a rigid coronavirus blockade since the start of the pandemic, confirmed an Omicron outbreak in the capital Pyongyang in May and activated a "maximum emergency epidemic prevention system".

North Korea refers to "fever patients" rather than "Covid patients" in case reports, apparently due to a lack of testing capacity.

Tadhg must be delighted, it is indeed a wonderful occasion and one that the whole world should look upon as the ultimate way to address the covid situation.

I wonder how they did it?
He's a gay bagel puppet.

Wise up.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I need a vaccine or booster to enter the USA? I heard yesterday that I do. A man in Dublin tells me he cannot get
in for a business trip as he is unvaccinated. He does health and safety aspect for large buildings. I want to go to the town of Intercourse Pennsylvania to discuss an invention I designed with a potential device maker there.

Don't take another poisonous injection from Bill Gates and the W.H.O.

You will get to America when the time is right.

For the moment - stay in glorious Cavan.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Only yesterday he told his army to prepare for war.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Maybe Fat Man is trying to log into Pish and that is why neither him or Rick has been seen in weeks.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Kim has claimed the west is trying to poison him by lacing candy with chemicals.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom