Fine Gael Senator wants to ban Evangelical Protestants from the Legal Profession.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I have come across Southern "Liberals" who want to ban Catholics from the Medical Profession but I have not come across anyone of prominence advocating such publicly. These "Liberals" clearly have a deep seated out look of "if you are not busy dominating your enemies, your enemies will be dominating you".

Wolf

Reaction score
I have come across Southern "Liberals" who want to ban Catholics from the Medical Profession but I have not come across anyone of prominence advocating such publicly. These "Liberals" clearly have a deep seated out look of "if you are not busy dominating your enemies, your enemies will be dominating you".

Blueshirts going back to their fascist roots.
O'Duffy would be proud.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Blueshirts going back to their fascist roots.
O'Duffy would be proud.

There are Blue Shirts on P.ie ("Roman Emperor" being one) who want to outlaw complaining about mass immigration- than of course as if butter would not melt in their mouths they turn around and rant and rave about Putin being a dictator.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

The Fascist Communists / Communist Fascists / Totalitarians are really enjoying their Power Now ! ! !

Would this Senator say this about a Muslim / Jew / Sikh etc etc ? ?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom