France Rioters Brandish Military Grade Weapons!!!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Without taking away from the main thread regarding the current Riots in France, a very sinister development happened last night where we witnessed the Rioters using Military Grade Weapons!

There have been claims that all the immigrants pouring into Europe were a secret Army, well whatever they are, they now appear to have some very serious guns that could do some serious trouble.

View: https://youtu.be/2xhgpU8DI9c

Where did they get those weapons?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I think they have explosives too , there has been too many things blown up , it can't all be gas or petrol
Yes, I saw a video last night of them throwing grenades at a Police Station.

THese are not typical rioters, this is far more orchestrated and a decision has been made to let France burn.

Over 3000 "youth" arrested so far, but how many were charged, and how many realeased back into the wild?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Without taking away from the main thread regarding the current Riots in France, a very sinister development happened last night where we witnessed the Rioters using Military Grade Weapons!

There have been claims that all the immigrants pouring into Europe were a secret Army, well whatever they are, they now appear to have some very serious guns that could do some serious trouble.

View: https://youtu.be/2xhgpU8DI9c

Where did they get those weapons?

At least we know where some of those Ukrainian weapons went to on the black market, unless of course the intention was always to ship them into Europe to arm these soldiers.

How many fit young 'migrants and refugees' have we welcomed into Ireland?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
At least we know where some of those Ukrainian weapons went to on the black market, unless of course the intention was always to ship them into Europe to arm these soldiers.

If they start rioting here we will have to exterminate them fast , by any means necessary

willow

Reaction score

How many weapons are stashed in the basements of the many and ubiquitous mosques? Is there one copper ( I hesitate to call them Gards) with the stones to go have a look?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
How many weapons are stashed in the basements of the many and ubiquitous mosques? Is there one copper ( I hesitate to call them Gards) with the stones to go have a look?
They'd have to send in the Foreign Legion for that job

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom