General Chat For All To Read.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Anyway, it looks like the dawn of an age of new possibilities & opportunities. Looks like a truce and 2 states could be the best way to go forward?:unsure:

The Houthis have been teasing their fledgling hypersonic😯 capabilities since the spring, with an informed source telling Sputnik in March that the new Houthi missile could accelerate to speeds of up to Mach 8 (nearly 10,000 km per hour) and had a solid fuel engine, which means reduced launch preparation time and improved ease of transport in Yemen’s difficult conditions.
“Yemen intends to begin manufacturing it for use during attacks in the Red and Arabian Seas and the Gulf of Aden, as well as against targets in Israel,” the source, who was not at liberty to speak publicly, said at the time.
 - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2024

Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi warned in March that the militia’s enemies, friends and Yemenis alike would soon “see a level of achievement of strategic importance which will place our country and its capabilities in the ranks of few countries in this world,” promising that Ansar Allah had “surprises” in store for the US and Israel which have yet to be revealed.

Another naughty item ignored by cathedral media is the famine induced in Yemen by our Saudi proxies. Tens of thousands of children have died of starvation and on the American taxpayers' dime, no less.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Paddy Power would have them favorite for getting the next nuke

They'd have to queue up after Fat Fuck and the Iranians. The blob has Joe six-pack convinced the Norks have the bomb and the Iranians are six weeks away from having it. 🙄

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Jews do not behead western people and live among them in peace. Muslins often kill western people
We often overlook the Muslins violent righteousness though, in favour of Saudi & Dubai opportunities;)

Another naughty item ignored by cathedral media is the famine induced in Yemen by our Saudi proxies. Tens of thousands of children have died of starvation and on the American taxpayers' dime, no less.
That's the stwange thing about Religion's GodSharing - Like the Saudi Sunni's are enemies to Gods own Shia, and they're both 'Muslims'.
Sunni's prefer Jews & Christians to Shia Muslims?? :unsure: Hmmmmmmmm

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0232.png

Sarsfields Has Spoken.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
2 dead from a machete attack????

valamhic

Reaction score
In my opinion this is the post of the month, Like a Clint Eastwood film only one word is spoken yet is says what we were wondering but afraid to ask. I don't think we will get an answer so I will hazard a guess. I guess it happened in the town of Nagaur in Rajasthan. On BR Mirdha College Road.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
In my opinion this is the post of the month, Like a Clint Eastwood film only one word is spoken yet is says what we were wondering but afraid to ask. I don't think we will get an answer so I will hazard a guess. I guess it happened in the town of Nagaur in Rajasthan. On BR Mirdha College Road.
My Brevity is Brev !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Pay attention , luckily I am watching this pack a sardines in Limerick.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom