General Chat For All To Read.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Part 2:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ear-review-down-some-dark-rabbit-holes-part-2

tldr

Reaction score
Celery Collum is brilliant Bio-metallic chemist at Cornell University, who has also made his name in the world of finance and social commentary. He has been writing his hilarious and biting year in review blog posts since 2007.

Here is part one of the latest offering. Long, but worth the time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ear-review-down-some-dark-rabbit-holes-part-1

'I suspect they entered those hallowed Halls of Congress arrogantly marinating in their superior intellects and self-worth, not realizing their opponents were armed with machetes not brains.'

Collum thinks this is a seminal article of market wisdom. See below for nuggets particularly relevant presently.

Page 4 (2)
Page 5 frictional costs industrial complex

https://www.berkshirehathaway.com/1999ar/FortuneMagazine.pdf

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”
― Chris Hedges

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

[Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950]”
― Harry S. Truman

Stupidity got us into this. Why can’t stupidity get us out?
― Will Rogers

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Another Scientist caught, messing about / cheating, with regard to " Climate Change "

The MP summed it up so well -

“I hold a science degree and my training was one of reaching a conclusion after full analysis and after following evidence, not writing the conclusion and then selectively using data to make it fit, ignoring anything inconvenient."

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Ok ~ O'Leary is a Bollocks ~ An Entertaining Bollocks ~ A Very Wealthy Bollocks.

But ~ He is right on this, and about most of the, Climate Change Bollocks !

Balling his eyes out cos he had a wet summer is kinda dumb though.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
This could fit any number of threads so I'll leave it here -

(Dmytro “Henry” Aleksandrov, Headline USA) World Economic Forum senior advisor Yuval Noah Harari once again exposed himself as a human-hating globalist when he recently said that some people who are “useless” will no longer be “needed.”

When asked during an interview about the role of the people in society as new technologies like AI continue to emerge, Harari responded by saying that a new class system will soon emerge that will separate global elites from the “redundant” general public, according to Slay News.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This could fit any number of threads so I'll leave it here -

(Dmytro “Henry” Aleksandrov, Headline USA) World Economic Forum senior advisor Yuval Noah Harari once again exposed himself as a human-hating globalist when he recently said that some people who are “useless” will no longer be “needed.”

When asked during an interview about the role of the people in society as new technologies like AI continue to emerge, Harari responded by saying that a new class system will soon emerge that will separate global elites from the “redundant” general public, according to Slay News.

[QUOTE="Mad as Fish, post: 70946, member: 396"] [/QUOTE]
But is he not correct. I must reread his book.

17037003381622234791829227281935.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Fascinating story about Lyme disease this woman's experiences :
I think that's a fantastic video and subject you're broaching Plunkett.

Unfortunately, as ever, the video is far too long for most people to develop an initial interest.

Could you summarise for us please my friend?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom