General Chat For All To Read.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, he said on Pish that he tried to join here but it didn't work out, can't quite remember why, maybe something to do with an email reg reply or summat 🤔

I dunno, I haven't used a real email address to join any of these sites (that I've been banned and unbanned from) since I can't remember.. I just waltz in (I am The Greatest after all).

Who knows, maybe he'll read this and try again, stranger things have happened.

I think it would be funny if Merc was here (after the death of Pish and his lifetime ban on Gaychat). Plus, @Kangal would have a soulmate :)

Merc only used the mod action powers against me once on P.ie. Kangal is actually very different from Merc.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A bit of Hippy is a Good thing, don't knock it till you've tried it the right way up
200w.webp

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
And is one of 4 posters whose only intention is to troll and drain you of energy. Stick on ignore.
Not much projection going on there at all at all.

Anyway, you untouchables need to up your game, it’s simply descended to the moronic and infantile now.

K

Kangal

Oh yeah, he said on Pish that he tried to join here but it didn't work out, can't quite remember why, maybe something to do with an email reg reply or summat 🤔

I dunno, I haven't used a real email address to join any of these sites (that I've been banned and unbanned from) since I can't remember.. I just waltz in (I am The Greatest after all).

Who knows, maybe he'll read this and try again, stranger things have happened.

I think it would be funny if Merc was here (after the death of Pish and his lifetime ban on Gaychat). Plus, @Kangal would have a soulmate :)
🥱

Hey let's see where this goes.

White.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom