General Chat For All To Read.

Alasdair Mac Colla

New
Reaction score
This does continue to perplex me..

@Zipporah's Flint, can you do me a favour? Can you ask Fenian Boy whether he thinks that average IQ differences are real, please?

Don't forget, I did this for you once (you asked me to ask a question of someone on a different site to yours, that wasn't my own question, and I did, please return the favour)
I am Fenian Boy.

No, I am not a race denier. I do believe that race is very real. I feel uncomfortable saying so outright on the other forum due to the censorship there however, so I deliberately left my position ambiguous. I never actually did deny race was real though, you need to read my posts more carefully if that’s the message you got.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
@Alasdair Mac Colla welcome to sarsfields :) this site is real as fuck......there's only one poster here doing propaganda , the rest of us are trashing out the ugly truth of Leo the Punjabi princesses hellscape vision of modern Ireland 2024+

we are also a sworn enemy of piss pants Biden ( I have the world rights on coming up with that name)

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
@Alasdair Mac Colla welcome to sarsfields :) this site is real as fuck......there's only one poster here doing propaganda , the rest of us are trashing out the ugly truth of Leo the Punjabi princesses hellscape vision of modern Ireland 2024+

we are also a sworn enemy of piss pants Biden ( I have the world rights on coming up with that name)
CCs pretend president has a better ring to it IMHO!

Alasdair Mac Colla

New
Reaction score

Go raibh maith agat. I hope this place can become a proper replacement for politicalirish.com (rest in peace). One quick observation: why is there no search feature? I hope that will be added.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Go raibh maith agat. I hope this place can become a proper replacement for politicalirish.com (rest in peace). One quick observation: why is there no search feature? I hope that will be added.
There is a search feature , maybe you don't get it until 10 posts or something like that @Declan will sort it ..........huge props for sticking it out on politics.ie for so long it's a hellish place now , they hate Ireland so much it's unreal

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I am Fenian Boy.

No, I am not a race denier. I do believe that race is very real. I feel uncomfortable saying so outright on the other forum due to the censorship there however, so I deliberately left my position ambiguous. I never actually did deny race was real though, you need to read my posts more carefully if that’s the message you got.
Your arrival has been hugely anticipated by @David has been banned, he has been sooo looking forward, like an ideal Christmas present and new year wish come true.
Long may the good times last;)

free and clean

Reaction score
The Nal is a hard line Fine Gaeler on it's economic Right. Very creepy person imho.
Do you know if he/she is based outside of Ireland? It's been remarked on before on this site that the most obnoxious, insufferable, arseholes - usually suffering from some ailment, whether physical or mental - on that site are invariably based outside of the country (Ciaran Irvine, the fat bastard in New Zealand, is a good example).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Ryan Turgid has been advertised in the Rags as starting a new show today on Virgin whatever it is.
Any devoted fan who tune-in must share the brilliance with us who are too busy with other things.
Thanks.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I am Fenian Boy.

Race is a medical fact however the thing is that the Causcasian race which is a real scientific thing does not overlap with what many people believe is the "White race".

Also some human stocks often improve but also degenerate over time- epigenetics is a very real thing.

Than there is the fact of controversy over claims for the IQ average of various groups. Richard Lynn who was the big go to guy of a lot of "IQ realists" made the claim that Ulster Scots were significantly more intelligent than Gaels but my experience of both groups does not confirm that at all.

Than there is huge controversy over Jewish IQ- of the two people from Jewish backgrounds I have grown to know well here one of them believes that the claims of a high average Jewish IQ is propagandistic fraud to back up ethnic chauvinism and than there are a ton of very dim witted Jews and the other wants nothing to do with the topic of IQ because they believe that if the Goyim get interested in it to a significant degree the opening of Auschwitz on Shannon will be next so who knows what he really thinks about the subject. PlunketsGhost here has posted the below link a couple of times-

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Richard Lynn who was the big go to guy.
Professor Lynn made the claim, backed up by his calculations, that blacks shouldn't be allowed operate heavy machinery.

He said the ones who are given jobs driving buses and trucks are a terrible accident threat to the general public.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Professor Lynn made the claim, backed up by his calculations, that blacks shouldn't be allowed operate heavy machinery.

He said the ones who are given jobs driving buses and trucks are a terrible accident threat to the general public.

i think that was about Australian Aboriginals and not just Blacks as such?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom