General Chat For All To Read.

free and clean

Reaction score
Ah Jaysus 🤦‍♂️

Post in thread 'School Knife Attack and Dublin Riots, Nov 2023' https://politics.ie/threads/school-knife-attack-and-dublin-riots-nov-2023.288795/post-13953901

I feel a return of the Pie's Hall of Shame thread coming on...
Have you noticed that in recent days the nation-wrecking shitlibs - most of them living outside the country and completely out of touch with what's happening on the ground in this country - have been torpedoing the Mass immigration thread with their inane shitlibs talking points? It's very noticeable that they're the dominant voices over there now, clearly trying to drown out the good work many posters have been doing of highlighting the Mass immigration scandal that's underway in Ireland.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No, it's ridiculous of you to push that smart arsery, as well you know what I meant.
As I've already referred to mixed race acknowledging Irish ancestry, who devote themselves to Irish culture and are aligned and pay respect to traditional Irish spirituality and it's traditions (hopefully more than many Irish do😜)

Actually we must define what these things are?? I mean as Irish men we may be Catholics, Protestants, Pagan Importantly we may be Culchies, Jackeens, Langers and what ever.
Today, culturally and spiritually the Irish in general are different to the Irish of 70 years ago, but not all, many are conservative and stick with their traditions, yet it's OK for other family members to live more progressive lives.

Originating from the Land/farm produces a different Irishman than one coming from the towns and who travels
There are huge differences amongst the Irish themselves.
Yer wasting yer time.
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber will be back in first year come Monday.

If these two are grown adults then the future of Ireland is more fucked than we thought.
Repressed faggots by the looks of it, always watching 'Gaychat' and 'Grinder' to see who's online.......:sick:

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
'Cretin' is a big word for small minds.

Small minds spend their days watching all other Irish discussion boards like some pathetic voyeur looking for something to be offended by......How sad is that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
lofl.. You call me a "racist" (because I believe that the Irish people exist), I then post a search link of posts by you, a casual racist, with the word 'African' in them.. which invariably also contain the words 'animal', 'feral', 'dirt', 'scum'.. and this is your comeback??

Yep, you're a cretin 🤣
Run along, little man.
Quit yapping, there's the good boy.

Jaysus, I didn't even put Comical Jarry oficially on ignore, but you, gobshite? Off ya go.:)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
What Phil does or think makes no difference. If he changed his name to Skippy and hopped around, maybe he would be a kangaroo.

From a legal view he is 100% English.

From a blood view, he is half Irish and half African.

( his father was actually born in South America)

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Run along, little man.
Quit yapping, there's the good boy.

Jaysus, I didn't even put Comical Jarry oficially on ignore, but you, gobshite? Off ya go.:)

Mod action- Now with Kangal's departure please do not develop a negative fixation with "David has been banned".

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Was Eamon DeValera Irish?

How about Thomas Clarke?

James Connelly?

Maud Gonne?

Augustine Birrell?

Countess Markievicz?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

How about Thomas Clarke?

James Connelly?

Maud Gonne?

Augustine Birrell?

Countess Markievicz?
No. As the law stands, Dev was an American which was why he was not shot

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
From a legal view he is 100% English.
Yes, and 100% Irish too, it's called Dual Citizenship/Dual Nationality. One is/was free to choose either and/or both.

From a legal, cultural and spiritual perspective Phils mother provided him with that.
half African
You mean Ugandan, Senegalese? But perhaps his father was Libyan, Moroccan, Ethiopian.
Do you Know?
It's like saying his mother was German, Scottish, Roma.
Anyway His father came from a British/Dutch colony so the chance are his father was 1/2 Irish-British or Dutch, Yeah?

If splitting hairs it's crucial to get the detail correct.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

How about Thomas Clarke?

James Connelly?

Maud Gonne?

Augustine Birrell?

Countess Markievicz?
If you have a gun in your hand and take on the British empire for Irish freedom --you are Irish all tests passed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A bit like a Mexican joining the US army and by magic he is a US citizen in no time.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The delusion on this thread is like ex treme Trump delusion.

Phil is our own pet black Irishman and nothing else matters. Pointing out otherwise is as big a waste of time as talking to a Biden devotee or someone that thinks Clinton did not have sex with Monica.

Reality does not matter.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
James Connolly was Scottish I believe.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am tired of dealing with delusion now.

A Mexican runs across the border and drops a kid. Is the kid American or Mexican.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
James Connolly was Scottish I believe.
None of the six I mentioned were born in Ireland but are held up by so called 'nationalists' as Irish patriots.
It's obvious that plastic nationalists judge and segregate people by the colour of their skin.
We can quit the bullshit trolling now.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom