General Chat For All To Read.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
You want basically to get the forum closed down by creating unceasing hassle for Declan? Is that it?
You're the one causing the hassle. I'm just asking for clarity from @Declan.

Also how on earth could any of my posts be remotely considered to be a danger to the forum? They are strictly on topic and within rules. Including the one you banned me for.

Besides, have you not seen what others are posting? You are an appalling mod.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You want basically to get the forum closed down by creating unceasing hassle for Declan? Is that it?
Remember what happened when it was allowed access to the inner workings with its self-moderated blog?
Its mission is clear for all to see.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You're the one causing the hassle. I'm just asking for clarity from @Declan.

Also how on earth could any of my posts be remotely considered to be a danger to the forum? They are strictly on topic and within rules. Including the one you banned me for.

Besides, have you not seen what others are posting? You are an appalling mod.
You're just despised by everyone here except the nut job Jimbo, Wank.
I guess you jjust crave attention,like him.
Sad little boys.

Good to see you're still being moderated though, that'll soften yer cough.😎

Last edited:

free and clean

Reaction score
@Anderson can you please publish my post in the handbagging thread. You asked for proof that I contacted groups in celbridge and I just posted it there.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
@Anderson can you please publish my post in the handbagging thread. You asked for proof that I contacted groups in celbridge and I just posted it there.
The post has been removed upon Dan's Approval.

Please do not post it further until a decision has been made.

Just to remind you, unsubstantiated allegations of real-world identities are libelous and could land this site in trouble, hence it needs to be approved before we can allow such posts to be made.

free and clean

Reaction score
The post has been removed upon Dan's Approval.

Please do not post it further until a decision has been made.

Just to remind you, unsubstantiated allegations of real-world identities are libelous and could land this site in trouble, hence it needs to be approved before we can allow such posts to be made.
Gobshite.

Anyway that message has been sent to four groups and there's much more to come. I wont bother posting anymore about the leixlip sociopath here because you're an anal cunt, but I'll send him a message over on his site with everything I've sent so far.

Slan.

valamhic

Reaction score
Would've been handy if you said you were in the Country!
Dan is typical of many Irish Males. They expect you to know what is in their heads. If the information is in their heads you are expected to know what it is. They think language is for shouting at football games whereas it
is also used for complex exchanges in information. It was part of my degree course.

How they manage to instal a washing machine is beyond me?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Saw it too. :oops: :oops: :oops:

This is what happens when mods take their eye of the ball with pointless moderation of posts, and threadbans at the behest of shitposters.
Maybe you should threaten the site with legal action again like you did on politicalirish.com which in turn forced the owner of that site to close it down?
The powers that be here know exactly what you're up to, kiddo, hence the two sitebans, your current moderation and a third siteban on the way I'd reckon.
You are a cancer on every Irish forum.

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
That's the opposite argument. This issue is just about hard cases by its very nature.
It isn't only about hard cases.
In January a young Dutch woman drank poison supplied by a doctor and lay down to die. Euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide are legal in the Netherlands, so hers was a death sanctioned by the state. But Aurelia Brouwers was not terminally ill - she was allowed to end her life on account of her psychiatric illness.

The abortion situation, like I said, is opposite. The hard cases were already protected under Irish law. They just used that Indian girl's tragic death as a weapon which unfortunately people fell for.

In any event, there's no equivalence between an adult who's lived their life and wishes to make their own decision and an innocent baby who has no choice.
The reason I'm linking the two is because libtards will not stop at the hard cases, as shown following the repeal of the 8th where they immediately called for even more liberal abortion policies and to remove restrictions. Open that door to euthanasia for the old paraplegic in extreme pain, and we will have liberals calling for anyone who feels like it to be allowed kill themselves because it's their body, their choice.

How old are you?

A man who can't move a muscle, is fed by a tube and is blind - is a faggot giving up in the face of adversity?
I'm middle-aged. I didn't say he was a faggot for being in that situation, I said I would fight on in that situation because I'm not a faggot. Committing suicide should never be encouraged or portrayed as a choice we can make when we don't feel like fighting on. The focus should instead be on pain relief, counselling, hospice care and so on.

free and clean

Reaction score
Saw it too. :oops: :oops: :oops:

This is what happens when mods take their eye of the ball with pointless moderation of posts, and stupid threadbans at the behest of shitposters.
Did you see the replies to it? The unemployed freak is in trouble.

Hermit

Reaction score
Why should anyone else have to suffer because of your religious beliefs? 🤔
I already told you I'm not religious so you're deliberately straw-manning me. Do you think anyone who is suffering should be allowed to kill themselves?

free and clean

Reaction score

Catholics aka elderly grannies who wouldn't harm a fly.

Meanwhile

You freaks really need to be shipped off to a remote island along with your pregnant men and gender neutral bollix.

Arsehole.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom