General Chat For All To Read.

valamhic

Reaction score
Doe, Sir, Doe.
This is a very important unrelated message. I held a collection a while back for a case to the European Court of Justice to try to stop the EU bank giving money to renewable energy junk which was not assessed under the SEA Directive. Declan made a donation which was appreciated.

This morning that court will rule beginning at 8.30am Irish time. Fingers crossed.

Proves the money was spent as promised because you can see the case develop. The reference to
cases is T - 331/22, T - 334/22. T -335/22 and T -335/22. Irish group headed by Paula Byrne People Over Wind is an intervener played for by that fund.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There is no cure for these clowns. Separation is the only option and let them get beheaded.

Obviously easier said than done.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Look at this homo-sexual Tory MP moron / clown ! ! !

He was the one that gave out the details of a load of other MPs after sending " revealing " pictures of himself ! ! !

I doubt you average Irish TD is any smarter ! ! !

free and clean

Reaction score
The absolute state of Irish shitlibs.

Screenshot_2024-04-11-11-25-05-967_com.android.chrome.jpg

free and clean

Reaction score
I would say that it is many levels above the other three and other sports like soccer and rugby etc.
I spent some time in the States and I remember it was on nearly every night. Christ it was very boring. Basketball is the only US sport I like.

Tuning in now for the Celtics v Nicks.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom