Has the Covid thing made people in general more concerned about the "End Times"?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I know that I began to seriously have worry over the topic of collective eschatology during it which I had not really done before (though I did have concerns about "transhumanism" and the Temple movement within Zionism).

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Western society's are being subjected to constant stress situations.
Take your pick of crises.
With regards to the climate one.
There's this little gem in a substack I read.

Climatism is an entire story about why our wealth and our lifestyle are wrong and must be abandoned; it is an excuse to indulge personal ascetic impulses and also to force this virtue upon one’s less enlightened neighbours.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
24/7 internet doom scrolling lends itself to doomy thinking. Recently i see a coming Solar eclipse feeding the doom appetite of people.

Meanwhile if you look out your window….

Unimpressed The Daltons GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha
Reactions: jpc

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Western society's are being subjected to constant stress situations.
Take your pick of crises.
With regards to the climate one.
There's this little gem in a substack I read.

Climatism is an entire story about why our wealth and our lifestyle are wrong and must be abandoned; it is an excuse to indulge personal ascetic impulses and also to force this virtue upon one’s less enlightened neighbours.
Climate has been weaponized to wage war on us .
they are trying to remove our cars .
they are trying to put us on controlled reservations (15minute cities) to limit our travel and to condition us to remain on reservation.
removing cash .
electrifying our transport means control - control- control of an electrical object is easy --you cannot control a diesel engine it goes where ever and when ever it wishes .
we are to be micro chipped and this process has started already.
our NEW ESB meters with their internal sim card report every 25 seconds how many are in the house what they are doing how many work at night -your time keeping -personal hygiene TV watched and leisure time and a hundred other details .
my wife's car has a sim card which tracks the car and notes the times and addresses visited and sells the info.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom