History of the Holy Land

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Anyway, perhaps Israel could have been a great success and bringer of lasting world peace.
Back in the early days, if the Jews had occupied less Palestinian land/resources, had made amends and shared Jerusalem equally between the 3 Abrahamic's holding it high as a beacon of caring and sharing for peace, prosperity and love of God for all.
Same with Ukraine, it should have been a shared expression of peaceful harmony between east and west but look at it today?

Instead another World War is in the making and it's got to be said that it looks like Jews are at the controls, calling the shots, piling the pressure, Ignoring calls for peace for a very long time.

WW3 is undoubtedly their war??

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Oh I know, I want you Free Palestinian types to actually tell me when their land the Country Palestine actually existed?
ask the British
they mapped the area and correctly referred it as the mandate of PALESTINE . they called their degenerate black and tan police force THE PALESTINIAN POLICE FORCE and so on and so on when they left it they announced they were leaving PALESTINE chased out by the irgun who then started murdering the locals once they finished murdering the British .

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Jewish texts indicate that Hebrews are not in fact Israelite but Edomite.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Worth bearing in mind that while all the religious divisions were establishing themselves hundreds or thousands of years ago, the world population was a tiny fragment of what it is today and borders didn't really exist, unless it was a natural one like a river or sea. I do find that present day sects and ethnic groups laying claim to an area of land because their forebears once tilled or hunted a part of it, and used religion to control the developing communities, a little disingenuous, although I appreciate that might be taken as an argument against nationalism, which I don't wish to imply.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Worth bearing in mind that while all the religious divisions were establishing themselves hundreds or thousands of years ago, the world population was a tiny fragment of what it is today and borders didn't really exist, unless it was a natural one like a river or sea. I do find that present day sects and ethnic groups laying claim to an area of land because their forebears once tilled or hunted a part of it, and used religion to control the developing communities, a little disingenuous, although I appreciate that might be taken as an argument against nationalism, which I don't wish to imply.
if you are an Eskimo you cannot hold up your holy book written on sealskin's with a whalebone and say Somalia is our ancient homeland and the Somalis better leave quick the holy sealskin says we can put them to death and eat their livers -- its our right and our heritage and our culture .
how dare you say we don't belong there ---that is antieskimoism the worst crime possible .
people from Russia/Poland are not Semitic and are as the crow walks about 3000 walking miles from Palestine .
none of their ancestors ever even thought of going there ..
they do not belong there and should ALL go home.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
What are they then? 🤔
It's a culture.

For example, Roma Gypsies are actually Indian. South Asian Indian that is. Their language is grammatically very similar to Hindi, and sounds very much like it. But they are genetically Indian, with I suppose a smattering of various Eastern Euro thrown in.

Jews are basically the same. They share a genetic lineage with Palestinians, Lebanese etc. An admix.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that the land is Jewish but does not belong to the current Jews?

Sex And The City Omg GIF
the land is Palestine which was SHARED for 2 thousand years successfully/ peacefully between Semitic Arab and their Semitic brothers the Semitic Jews .
there was no trouble for 2 thousand years until the kazarians invaded and slaughtered the Semitic Arabs and ethnically cleansed them from their homes and business and farms.
these invaders were called ALIENS by the resident native Jews who said they are not Jews they are not us Jews .
. what would you call them

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I was able to read that one Aul Lad. (y)

That's the kind of post folk are looking for.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It's a culture.

For example, Roma Gypsies are actually Indian. South Asian Indian that is. Their language is grammatically very similar to Hindi, and sounds very much like it. But they are genetically Indian, with I suppose a smattering of various Eastern Euro thrown in.

Jews are basically the same. They share a genetic lineage with Palestinians, Lebanese etc. An admix.
please address them as native Palestinian Semitic Jews .
as Russian Jews are not the same dna/race

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Good video here explaining why Israel didn't steal Palestinian land, I don't expect those with short attention spans to watch and understand, but nonetheless, worth watching. About 30 mins long

View: https://youtu.be/btVFgqkgkzw

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Let’s get this straight. Jews have been invading the British Mandate of Palestine since the end of the 19th century, just as they’ve been invading various countries for centuries, often illegally. After decades of anti-British terrorism led to the British withdrawal, the Jewish military forces won the wars of 1948 and 1967 fair and square, and they now hold the land currently controlled by the State of Israel and recognized by the international community by the same right of conquest that most modern states hold their land.

They hold no historical claim to the land prior to that 20th century claim, because their initial claim to the land of Canaan is also one of conquest, conquest that was repeatedly superseded by various other conquests by a number of other parties. Remember, the Jews didn’t even found the city of Jerusalem

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
The person handling that book might have white gloves on but they're not using much delicacy.
Yeah. The way he/she presses on it could damage the spine.
It was first published in 1723, but that could be a later edition.
There are quite a few about so, not that rare.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom