Interesting question..

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
To me drag queers are the lowest form of life , the most evil cunts imaginable
I've got a cousin who is one. They're not all groomers. He'd tell you as much as anyone that what they do isn't for kids and kids shouldn't be anywhere around a drag show. The ones that advocate for child drag shows are pedos.

D

Deleted member 1

I've got a cousin who is one. They're not all groomers. He'd tell you as much as anyone that what they do isn't for kids and kids shouldn't be anywhere around a drag show. The ones that advocate for child drag shows are pedos.
Yep. They had carved out their own entertainment niche. I know a couple. One does Little Britain type skits. Wouldn't be seen dead doing kiddies Storytime. He finds this very sinister.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. They had carved out their own entertainment niche. I know a couple. One does Little Britain type skits. Wouldn't be seen dead doing kiddies Storytime. He finds this very sinister.
Yep. Said cousin also thinks trans is bullshit, believes there's only two genders and you're either straight or gay and if you're the latter that's just a spectrum. He's flaming but points out that other gays are far more conservative. He's pretty pissed off at the drag story hour thing and says it's done a real number on the drag community, has soured the attitude of normies to them badly.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The likes of holly cairns wants the church out of all schools period ( because the state does such a stellar job elsewgere) but she has no problem with drag queer paedophiles getting access to young children

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
2179598_1_articlemedium_JCKevinCorr15.jpg

I have raised the case of Kevin corr before and the evil smirk on the bitch of a mother :mad: there's nothing fucking normal about that

D

Deleted member 1

Yep. Said cousin also thinks trans is bullshit, believes there's only two genders and you're either straight or gay and if you're the latter that's just a spectrum. He's flaming but points out that other gays are far more conservative. He's pretty pissed off at the drag story hour thing and says it's done a real number on the drag community, has soured the attitude of normies to them badly.
Yeah. This guy is gay as well but the other isn't. It's just the genre that they had most success in. They also approach it in a professional manner as it is their bread and butter. Don't know about elsewhere, but in the states a majority of these supposed Storytime dames are convicted of sex crimes against children and supposedly on a register. But yes it's destroying what was a respectable enough form of theatre.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom