Iran Launches Attack Against Israel

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Sir. You appear to be gloating and perhaps spamming.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1713074689468.png

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Never thought I'd be in favor of cope propaganda, but here we go - right now the US is pretty clearly trying to get Israel to claim they shot everything down, declare victory, and forego a retaliatory attack on Iran.

In reality I expect 50% of Iranian ballistics fired penetrated as well as an unknown number of cruise missiles, indicating troubling underperformance by Israeli and American missile defenses - which were engineered to defeat this specific threat. In a rather telling admission CENTCOM only claimed three missiles downed (with what I assume was THAAD) despite what would have been dozens of engagement opportunities. There were about twenty ballistic arrivals caught on video last night and God only knows what else came in that eluded the cameras.

But, hey, whatever keeps a regional war from kicking off and allows Netanyahu to come off the ledge with some kind of grace. We're gonna cope our way to peace in the Middle East, folks.

View: https://twitter.com/ArmchairW/status/1779391667860328866?t=ZKRuJuJzVRl3JecjNi_GWA&s=19

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It is impossibility ble to hide the craters these things made.

valamhic

Reaction score
It appears 300 drones and missiles were shot down en route to Israel's Iron Dome

Popular Threads

Top Bottom