Irish Ex Patriates. How do compare to those who remained in Ireland?

valamhic

Reaction score
Defined as a person who lives outside their native country, the Irish version usually select English speaking countries as their adopted home. It is a life changing decision and no one can say if they were right or wrong to leave Ireland. It used to be "out of site out of mind" except for relations and those who returned to live permanently. Unionists may not hold the same affection for Ireland, but only about 2% of the Catholics want nothing whatsoever to do with Ireland, the rest still keep Ireland in their minds for all their lives.

I claim the Irish race comprises 25% decent and the rest are false tramps whose votes in Ireland has destroyed the country and they cannot wait to complete the job. So what can we make of them, I have cousins among them and they are well bred and decent. I suspect however they still vote democrat.

We have a big number of them on Irish social media and on Sarsfield's. Some influence government. Bono being Peter Sutherland examples. What do you think?

valamhic

Reaction score
The late Peter Sutherland used to fly into Dublin immediately before referendums and elections to influence voters and he would get full media coverage.

valamhic

Reaction score
What is there opposite to an ex pat? Katherine Zapone and Dee Forbes?

valamhic

Reaction score
No traction on this at all. Better to delete it so. There are Irish living in Ireland, Irish living abroad but wanting to rule Ireland and foreigners living in Ireland. The Irish living in Ireland are even shunned by their equivalent.

The Irish must have an inferiority complex.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I don't think you are allowed to delete threads if you are not a mod or an admin

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The chap is forever mouthing off about the site being flooded with spam threads.
It's all he does, that along with bitching and moaning.....and threatening to flounce.😂
He suffers from Flounce Bounce = = Meaning he always lands back ! !

free and clean

Reaction score
Interesting thread Valamhic. Has it come to your attention that the most obnoxious, grating and generally unpleasant posters with no redeeming features on these god forsaken boards are in the main expats?

A dearly missed poster on this very forum made the connection about a year ago.

He tracked down a fat alcoholic living in New Zealand who used to assuage his inferiority complex by showering posters with extreme abuse. Well, the clown revealed a little too much about his personal life and this dearly departed poster that I mentioned soon found him. He was a grotesque fat bastard, living alone and fond of the drink.

I can think of a few others. There's a particularly grating prick who posts 24/7 on pie. Was it lumpy something? Anyway, this fellow is a forum addict, an obnoxious clown with no life. He lives alone somewhere on the continent.

Msdaisy, a horrible specimen on p.ie; at the forefront of defending the insanity of inviting in the world and its granny into the country and destroying local communities. A vile hag with a chip on her shoulder. Clearly repugnant to any decent man.

There was a gay geriatric in Finland. Another half blind arsehole in France (there are a few of them there).

This has all been researched and studied in detail by the dearly departed poster.

So well done @valamhic. You're clearly onto something here.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That reminds me, how's DS Celery doing these days?
It's DS (Ds) and Mowl Celery Myles :LOL:

logo.png

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom