Irish Referendum 2024

Wolf

Reaction score
Declan should explain why this thread was kept hidden until after the voting? I would not have started a thread if it was already up. Was it censorship to get the Lib tards a win?
Thread wasn't hidden.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Val you should've simply searched for it before you started your own.

This Site is littered with duplicate threads and I've been campaigning against it from day one.

valamhic

Reaction score
Val you should've simply searched for it before you started your own.

This Site is littered with duplicate threads and I've been campaigning against it from day one.
I did search for it. I agree there are too many threads and that is why I could not find.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I would think Nationalist candidates will do well this year. Freedom Party calling for a referendum on migration.
I reckon the government and their SF canvas team would easily win an immigration referendum. As long as they listen to the NGO Workers' Assembly on the correct wording.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

free and clean

Reaction score
Some shitlib on Upfront said she was so devastated with the result that she woke up her 14 year old daughter that morning to tell her she has duties in the home while her brother doesn't. Whatever the fuck she's on about. Definitely posts on p.ie.

The presenter, Katie Hannon, is really doing her best to portray the result in a negative light. Looks like she's been crying for the last two days.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom