Kilkenny Abu!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There's a certain individual down that way who didn't even bother his arse to post on this thread.

Luke would've gotten no favours off that lad.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway back to the real battles, as of an hour ago, on twitter at least, its reported that all is quiet in Clonmel:
20240610_114503.jpg

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry that's probably the wrong thread, although its quite near parts of Kilkenny and maybe some there would like to come and help out.

In any case I am just trying to bring to focus back to these serious fights that are out there. My thanks to everybody who went up for election on this issue, and participated or voted for them, but in some ways it feels better to get it out of the way and concentrate on the ongoing fights like this around the country!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Sorry that's probably the wrong thread, although its quite near parts of Kilkenny and maybe some there would like to come and help out.

In any case I am just trying to bring to focus back to these serious fights that are out there. My thanks to everybody who went up for election on this issue, and participated or voted for them, but in some ways it feels better to get it out of the way and concentrate on the ongoing fights like this around the country!
Bingo. The election was a rip roaring success and on from here

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom