London Has Fallen

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

videos like this adds credence to argument that the likes of Thomas Sheridan and other on the religious side would say that a demonic, alien entity is in some humans. Recently Sheridan was saying that people that took the vaxx are not the same person as they were before.

Anyway, the amount of uniform people in our society has really ticked up. I'm reminded of when i studied the rise of Mussolini in Italy that he argued that people who were not fascist would act like one if they were given a uniform. That the uniform gave them sense of authority that they'd otherwise not feel. Mussolini even spent considerable time designing various uniforms for low level functionaries in the Italian state.

I now work on the assumption that anybody in a uniform is a potential enemy as an operative of the State.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
videos like this adds credence to argument that the likes of Thomas Sheridan and other on the religious side would say that a demonic, alien entity is in some humans. Recently Sheridan was saying that people that took the vaxx are not the same person as they were before.

Anyway, the amount of uniform people in our society has really ticked up. I'm reminded of when i studied the rise of Mussolini in Italy that he argued that people who were not fascist would act like one if they were given a uniform. That the uniform gave them sense of authority that they'd otherwise not feel. Mussolini even spent considerable time designing various uniforms for low level functionaries in the Italian state.

I now work on the assumption that anybody in a uniform is a potential enemy as an operative of the State.
#41 illustrated your point to perfection.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom