C

CharleneFisher

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I suspect that they have decided that all willing to take the jab have done so and further force would be counterproductive as many jabbed are beginning to smell a rat.
The momentum here has clearly stalled and they likely will try a different approach.

Maybe the much heralded surprise attack on Ukraine is the next phase.
That would make life too expense for many and an econpmiccrisis would develope quickly.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes. But that is a tiny percentage of the total.
The push for boosters now is ended. Only those forced to, and getting the jab for the first time.
But the already jabbed, they still will get the booster because they are unable to accept it is useless. Talking to them is amazing. They fully believe that omicron would have killed them if they had not been boosted.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
My findings is that many vaxxed are very angry to any suggestion at all that they were fooled. They are angry that everyone else is not forced to get the jab.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Can't say I blame those that did it under duress to keep their jobs or to be able to attend class at university. but those that got the jab for reasons as trivial as concert attendance or worse because they swear fealty to the state, are useful idiots at best.
For the life of me, I cant understand why a healthy person, not under duress as you say, would take it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It seems that Mayor Wu has abruptly dropped the vaccine passport requirements, which has devastated restaurants for I think 3 weeks. It covered Boston. So the fools that turned people away, were some serious gobshythes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have decided to raise my prices. Base price $600 an outing.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Staff got other jobs while idle. They don't want to come back.

By the way, do you all agree tyranny is established firmly in Canada as Trudeau is acting like Chairman Mow.
Canada is in severe trouble because now citizens have lost confidence in the banking system and will minimize the amount of money they hold in banks.

D

Deleted member 122

The mask mandate in Ireland ended at the beginning of this week.. Yet I guesstimate that at least 50% are still wearing the blue yoke.

Sadly, we can't really say that the scamdemic was beaten, the psychological damage alone for many people will be irreversible

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
We seem to have moved from one extreme to the other, was there not some agenda posted online at the start of covid, plans for a New World Order?

I hear Canada is fast moving ahead with the plans for a universal income.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Did they change the rules for Mehole.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month