Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Its all their members on this forum do as well

439121683_18337883548116995_6077705158210266234_n.jpg
Oh change the fucking record, FFS!

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Anyone seen Primetime just there? The Yank students protesting about Palestine are mostly wearing ConVid gimp masks!!!!!!
I wonder what their pronouns are and how all that would go down in the muzzie world?:unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::cool::sick:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You can't even question anything the Jews claim or they're on you like a Pitbull

LBC presenter Natasha Devon issues apology over Israel 7 October massacre claims

Natasha Devon had attempted to correct a caller who raised the subject of alleged rapes and mutilations carried out by the Palestinian militant group.

During the call-in on 27 April, she told the caller: “There are conflicting stories about that. There are some academics saying that there is absolutely no evidence that any sexual assaults took place.”

Devon has now apologised for the comment and has said she will donate her fee for last Saturday's show to Jewish organisation Diaspora Alliance.

“I made the point that it is sometimes difficult to establish precise facts when reporting or discussing the situation in Israel and Gaza,” she wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

Devon admitted there was “credible evidence some of the hostages taken on October 7th were subject to horrific sexual violence.”

She added: “I want to state here unequivocally that I believe them and I don’t dispute their testimonies.”

Devon apologised “unreservedly” and said her comments had been down to “an error of research”.

She wrote: “I’m disappointed with myself for allowing this to happen. I will do better in the future.”

Devon said she would repeat her apology on air on Saturday.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
So Israel have moved in to finish off Hamas. Looks like this war is over as well unless Hezbellah makes an effort. They might as well, because they are next.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Could it be that Hamas was a nothing burger. And is wiped out.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Those who consume corporate media know nothing of gruesome mass graves in Gaza. Instead, they are ingesting stories about student protests at American universities. My expectation is that these protests are professionally organized and financed, with scripts written for paid agitators to say things that can then support more “hate crime” charges and legislation. The best defense is a good offense.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Yeah Yeah.. always with the mass graves of the Muslims. A few shapes wrapped in white sheets. It was the same story sold to us about Srebrenica. 8000 Muslims killed supposedly. Long on the allegations and short on the evidence. Yugoslavia destroyed and Serbia treated as a pariah state ever since. And here we go again where we have to emote about stories of mass graves.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The united states is holding back a shipment of arms from the Israeli due to war crimes I believe......it's big of them isn't it :rolleyes:. Hell of a call sir this will surely put manners on the netyunyahu

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The united states is holding back a shipment of arms from the Israeli due to war crimes I believe......it's big of them isn't it :rolleyes:. Hell of a call sir this will surely put manners on the netyunyahu
Apparently this was just for public consummation, but a deal had been cut behind closed doors

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Up in Belfast for a gig and as predicted all the loyalist areas are flying the Israeli flag and the nationalists are flying the Palestinian flag.
Thick fuckers.😂😂

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just seen a report of pro-palestine protests at Maynooth university.
Almost all the activists, led by a black Somalian, were wearing ConVid gimp masks.
WTF is that about?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Four IDF killed in an alleyway in northern Gaza yesterday.......excellent news :) not sure if they got the lead or if it was blowy gear

Popular Threads

Top Bottom