Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
What the fuck is this wall of text? Will you learn to format posts you old bollix.
200w.webp

free and clean

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The libtard/Islam love affair is alive and well all right.

View attachment 2653
Yeah the fact that the rampaging cunts are screaming god is great and urging others to join in the cause in the name of Allah has absolutely nothing to do with the situation.
So the Israelis don't like a dose of their own medicine. They shouldn't give it if they can't take it.

bormotello

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Seemingly the death toll is 200 Jews and 200 Muslims so far.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The guy who began this thread gloated about having seen that video but said it wasn't suitable for the rest of us plebs to see it.

That Nordie eejit Fairland did similar.

No more "I seen this but you can't" childish games. I submit that the next time someone does that they get an immediate week's ban. :mad:
Excuse me Myles, you petulant, smelly, shit-eating little cockfucker, but this is a misrepresentation of the transpiration of events. The video I saw was substantially worse than that posted by Bortomello. Not only was it not suitable for reposting, I wish I'd not seen it at all. I was not 'Gloating'. I wasn't bogarting the dead girl violation footage. I was merely offering members of this site the opportunity to exercise caution and prevent them being exposed to something profoundly vile and potentially psychologically damaging.

Which I thought was a fairly reasonable and appropriate course of action. Alas, I hadn't taken into account the needs of our resident necro fetishist, but I do sincerely apologise for robbing you of the opportunity to jerk off to snuff media like a chimp in a zoo cage.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Excuse me Myles, you petulant, smelly, shit-eating little cockfucker.
Sir, it wasn't really your post that got under my skin. Rather its an accumulation down the months and in fact years of fellas saying they saw all sorts of things but won't give others the option to see them and make up their own minds.

I want to see all the videos you lads see. I don't wish to be left out is all (y)

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom