Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
It's actually quite frustrating reading all of this rubbish

My only solace is that, besides me, the only other person on Irish political fora in the history of the Universe who's J-pilled, is Mrs. Hitler :)

The rest of yez are all for the fucking birds
I doubt that's the case. I think a good proportion of people are.
Honestly, at the core, I'm just a nationalist. If certain ideologies feed into that, guess I'm those to a degree as well.
You think Woods is going to throw his hat into the political arena btw.? Listened to a couple of interviews from him of late. Very impressive.

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember in the 90s Nell McCafferkey that old feminist battle axe frpm the Bogside saying how come the left were pro-Arab, in her day they were pro-Jewish for a Jewish state. A lot of lefties used to work on the Kibbutz as students.
Lefties are Fooked in the Head ! !

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1697747927038.png

Tiger

Reaction score
And when the time comes, and it is, will your support for Palestine also extend to mass transfers of them to Ireland and Europe?

Note how their co-coreligionists and Arab neighbours in Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with them.

Their countries are already majority Muslim and ours aren't. And Islam's stated objective to have all the world under Islam. We are in their House of War [Though they dont mean us any harm, honest]

and how you could possibly say no to 200,000 Gazans... look... a dead baby.
Most likely what you are saying is true. There’s probably another mass migration effort planned based around this current conflict. On one side we have the Noahide law brigade and on the other we have the Sharia law folk. Not exactly an appealing contest.

In terms of what’s happened to Palestinians in the past 70 years, it’s hard not to have some sympathy with their plight. Historically we had the English encroach on our territory, install plantations and inflict times of genocide (Cromwell etc..) So I think there’s a natural inclination to empathise with them.

But yeah, I don’t want them within a million miles of here. One thing we know for sure since world war 2. Cultures don’t mix.

bormotello

Reaction score

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
No I wouldn't have thought so. Woods is about raising the profile of the nationalist cause, with the NP I think he was just trying to help. Although I'd be rather despondent about that particular outlook
Shame. Think he'd be a brilliant at uniting all the bity little parties under one banner. Which is what is required. He's unemotional and very focused when he engages in debate. This is what's needed. If not now, maybe in the near future.🤞🤞

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom