Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
K

Kangal

I got a different impression from the speaker than what the twitter source Levit suggests.
It's not about propaganda against the Israeli's but instead the speaker appeared to be condemning Hamas Leaders in a very strong sense as being (satan's) prepared to even sacrifice the lives of perhaps all women & children in Gaza in some form of great Jihad . . .
That is my impression too.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

Now or never.
Israel edges closer because of what Hezbollah is doing….🙂

No, Israel edges closer because it’s what Israel wants to do. It wants to butcher tens of thousands of innocent people in Lebanon just as it did before, and as it’s doing in Gaza.

The hope being Iran then gets involved then the US ‘has to help Israel’ against Iran.

We’re dealing with extremely manipulative genocidal monsters who happen to own your country and all Western MSM, Dan.

IMO the most dangerous people the world has ever seen!

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Israel edges closer because of what Hezbollah is doing….🙂

No, Israel edges closer because it’s what Israel wants to do. It wants to butcher tens of thousands of innocent people in Lebanon just as it did before, and as it’s doing in Gaza.

The hope being Iran then gets involved then the US ‘has to help Israel’ against Iran.

We’re dealing with extremely manipulative genocidal monsters who happen to own your country and all Western MSM, Dan.

IMO the most dangerous people the world has ever seen!
Time to reopen the concentration camps.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

It is kinda worth watching- it was at the start of the process of Alex Jones "selling out" to mainstream or mainstreamish Conservatism. Duke definitely won the debate. I think Alex Jones somewhere along the line became venial and that feeds into a fear of roc_ like characters (being afraid of them is understandable).

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Of. Ourse Israel wants to destroy Hezbollah and Iran as well if it starts.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Of. Ourse Israel wants to destroy Hezbollah and Iran as well if it starts.
Israel wants to destroy any country/people in the region that is not subservient to Zionist power!

So when you say ‘if it starts’ in relation to Iran I think you mean ‘if it responds’ to the Zionist war being waged against it, and the other non-subservient people of the region, for decades now.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Once again the Washington terrorists are voting against a ceasefire in Gaza.
Twenty thousand dead Palestinians later and still the world's terrorist country backs the Nazi Jew war crimes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Why would Israel agree to a cease fire. Where does this idea even come from.

That is akin to the Arabs agreeing to a ceasefire if they were to get the upper hand, they would just kill every single Jew, all of them.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why would Israel agree to a cease fire. Where does this idea even come from.

That is akin to the Arabs agreeing to a ceasefire if they were to get the upper hand, they would just kill every single Jew, all of them.
If you agree with IDF war crimes and the collective punishment of the 1.8 mlion people they've got on the run just say it and quit pussy footing around it.
You'll be in lovely company.🤢

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Of course not, they have no concept of giving a ceasefire to anyone.

All that remains to be seen is is Israel can crush all the militants in Gaza.

To me it seems that the only help the plo are getting is from the yemenis and that will not save them. Coming up through Christmas, Americans are not caring.

I have no seen any demonstration since some students closed a few street here. Well the word must have filtered down that they will get no job if they misbehave

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom