Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

It’s Mr Putin’s message😀

So bad man wants something. If you want it too, even if it’s a good thing you’re on the same side as the bad man. So you can’t want it or you’re also bad.

As absurdly infantile as it is it’ll no doubt still work on millions of sheep who have Ukraine flags on their homes and who believe Trump tried to end democracy on Jan 6th, etc etc…🙄

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

All eyes on the US and if it does nothing, the tide will turn.

I expect a nothingburger.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

It is my Belief that the American Democrat Party want, Wars Wars Wars, as they see it as the best way to keep themselves in Power ~ ~ So, I believe we will have lots of War this year.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
It’s Mr Putin’s message😀

So bad man wants something. If you want it too, even if it’s a good thing you’re on the same side as the bad man. So you can’t want it or you’re also bad.

As absurdly infantile as it is it’ll no doubt still work on millions of sheep who have Ukraine flags on their homes and who believe Trump tried to end democracy on Jan 6th, etc etc…🙄

. . . Are lovin' it!

Tpee.jpg

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

What, in reality, can the US do? It has depleted its reserves and is facing a manpower shortage with recruitment being centred on those who want their balls chopped off rather than face up to being born male. It is no longer a nation fit to preserve its empire.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Jew/Muslim war vs 1798 Rebellion

In terms of a crude body count and timescale the middle eastern conflict has now matched the Irish one 226 years ago.

Currently there's 27,000 Muslims dead and roughly 2,000 Jews in 3 and half months of fighting.

After the Summer of 1798 27,000 rebels and 3,000 British troops and loyalists had been killed.

However I fear the Jew v Muslim thing has a long way to go yet :(

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
We waited and waited for Western leaders and their Lefty supporters to comment, condemn or lament the killing of 269 Christians in Easter Bombs in Sri Lanka in 2019. Islamic fundamentalists doing what they do. As we have come to expect, there was virtual silence from all the worthies.

Anti Christian violence from the Islamics has continued at near genocidal levels across Africa, north Africa and the middle east.

No outpouring of anger and grief from Western Liberals and Lefties have accompanied it.

Now that Christians are among the targets of the Jews in Palestine, western Islamic sympathizers think to leverage their deaths as part of their general campaign on behalf of middle eastern muslims.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
What, in reality, can the US do? It has depleted its reserves and is facing a manpower shortage with recruitment being centred on those who want their balls chopped off rather than face up to being born male. It is no longer a nation fit to preserve its empire.
It appears as if it can do very little.

But we shall see in the next few days. They can't really do nothing though.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Islam Lover !
Yea, because despising Jewish Nazi terrorists makes one an 'Islam lover'.
Jaysus Wept!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My opinion? Fuck the lot of them and just keep the dirt out of our country.
The plastics here want the Jew Nazis to drive the muzzies to Ireland, it gives them something else to whinge about.
Brits Out!:cool:

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It appears as if it can do very little.

But we shall see in the next few days. They can't really do nothing though.
The danger being that whatever they do do, it might only make things worse. Not sure that these neocon types think much beyond tea time.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
We waited and waited for Western leaders and their Lefty supporters to comment, condemn or lament the killing of 269 Christians in Easter Bombs in Sri Lanka in 2019. Islamic fundamentalists doing what they do. As we have come to expect, there was virtual silence from all the worthies.
To be fair Miggledee did come out and blame Climate change.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom