Mind Control

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score

This is an extremely complicated area, but basically it relates to some intelligence agencies, particularly in the US, and Occult groups, using a kind of brain 'programming' to reinforce the secrecy of these agencies and groups, and for various other tasks.

They do use the phrase 'programming' to describe this and the analogy to computers can help further in understanding this. Picture a computer and note if you will, that while the vast majority of calculations, and memory retention, is done via the hard drive, note however that at its core the computer is actually run by a BIOS chip, which in a sense controls the hard drive and all the other components. Keep that in mind but bear with me as I relate another analogy, or historical episode, that is true but I am simplifying a bit, that will hopefully make this clearer.

The First World War came as great shock to the populations of Europe, all of those hideous weapons that were developed over the many decades of peace were suddenly employed and led to quite literally a terrible shock in some of the soldiers enlisted into the war. Sometimes a soldier would exit his trench and see the devastation been caused by the artillery shells and enter a catatonic state in what became known as 'shell shock'. He kind of froze or went to sleep, in a way, while observing the chaos around him, and typically 'woke up' in a hospital bed unable to remember anything after he entered that state.

This phenomenon of 'shell shock' was studied in depth in such places as the Tavistock Clinic in England - now the Tavistock Institute, a curiously influential institution - which then made a number of discoveries about these occurrences. It turns out that the human brain is structured like the computer analogy above, we seem to have a kind of 'primitive' brain that keeps working under the shell shock scenario while the normal brain is turned off, and it is it that closes down the main brain and memory during these episodes. In otherwords some part of your mind/anatomy is able to see that this great trauma/shock is just so bad that the body will die of shock itself, so it moves in and closes down the main brain and memory while as far as the person is concerned, they just kind of 'sleep' until woken up, as aforesaid.

But curiously the Tavistock Institute found that the human senses were still working while in this shell shocked catatonic state, but what the person saw and heard during this episode was now stored in a separate section of the brain, but this area, containing the memory of what really happened, could be accessed sometimes by a 'trigger'. Meaning if the person saw or heard or smelt something that reminded him strongly of the occurrence then the memory might come flooding back into his brain e.g. a soldier might hear sounds similar to the shells falling as he walked along the street say, then the real memory of what happened to him might come flooding back. (As an aside you find a lot of this mind control programming mentioned, sometimes covertly, in films. Even Ryan's Daughter, a big budget movie filmed in Ireland, curiously features a British officer whose memory came flooding back in this way.)

This it seems, caught the eye of the intelligence agencies, and somehow got married into Occult practices that are probably a bit older, and so we get this phenomenon of deliberately created 'mind control'. You see what they saw was that if they, these agencies, could create artificially this shell shock state in a person then they could store information in that person's brain which the person himself couldn't even access, and then later, using a 'trigger' that the agencies themselves planted, they could access that part of the persons brains and retrieve the secrets say. You could plant the 'trigger' by doing something like turning a person around three times while they were in that state, then later if you did that to the person yourself you would be pressing that 'trigger' as it were, and now that person could access that part of the brain and you get the secrets. Similarly various sounds, colours etc can be used as the deliberately planted 'trigger'.

The modern name for that 'shell shock' catatonic state is now known as being 'dissociative' leading, in some cases, to 'Dissociative Identity Disorder' or Multiple Personality Disorder. You see they also found that if they could spend a lot of time with the person in this 'dissociative' state, and if the person was easily made dissociative or was 'trained' this way when very young, then they could go further and train in a kind of new personality into the person as they are in this state. Bizarre I know but this is actually what happens, leading to some people with whole different personalities built into their brain and the 'programmer' can switch between them using the various 'triggers'.

One other thing to note will bring us back for a second to the computer analogy. If I could do some calculation, e.g. solve a maths problem, using the BIOS instead of the hard drive, then possibly the calculation will be done faster than the usual way via the hard drive. This is because in the normal way you have big operating systems and programs running on your computer that need to function in order to do the maths problem, whereas if I could do that 'low level', as it were, just using the BIOS then it would probably work much faster. That is what they say works in this 'dissociative state', i.e. in some cases a 'programmer' could access better quality brain functions in their subjects, like photographic memory say, because you are accessing the brain in this very primitive artificial state.

Anyway that, in very simple terms, is what happens in what is now known as 'mind control'. Be under no illusions people, this is very widespread across these agencies and Occult groups, even large sections of the US army, like nearly all their special forces and even senior ranks of the Marines, are using this. And, how, you maybe asking, do they mimic the WWI conditions etc? Its the same way, extreme trauma, they effectively torture their victims and that brings about the 'dissociative' state, sometimes using electric shocks, or even extreme rape type scenarios, or sometimes using things like sensory deprivation tanks and actually numerous other techniques.

In any case the two classic works on this, actually very complicated subject, were written by Fritz Springmeier, pictured and frequently drawing on the help of the other person pictured, Cisco Wheeler who is a survivor of these Occult groups, whom you can read at the links from https://web.archive.org/web/20110324182234/http://oireland.tripod.com/illuminati.html#bibliography , and at https://educate-yourself.org/mc/ . What follows are some quotes from a former 'programmer' in this field who operated in the San Diego area, known as 'Svali'.

mindcontrol.jpg

by Brian Nugent

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Svali

"Until the age of 38, I was a programmer with this group, and as such I was aware of much of the underlying agenda behind the programming. I had to be. I was teaching other trainers to do their jobs better, more efficiently, and as a former member of the group, totally "sold out" on the idealogy that motivated me, I became excellent at what I did. The reason? I believed that the group would rule the world within my children's lifetime. In fact, I was told that my children would be leaders in the New order, which would be brought in by the middle of this century.

I was taught this from infancy on. My parents believed it, the leaders around us taught and believed it. And the things that I saw certainly showed great organization and concentrated effort towards this goal.

What things did I see that indicated this? There were several:

I saw a large amount of money being used to fund the projects of this group, funds that poured in from around the northern hemisphere and the world. Couriers were sent to the corners of the globe, and many of the top financial institutions had a vested interest in bringing this "new world order" to pass. This was discussed in leadership meetings; shown in videos to members of the group (such as the grainy films I saw in the 1960s showing a large round table with 13 members sitting around it, and the words "these are your leaders" spoken as the members rose and pledged allegiance to the coming new order. I will not mention the figures shown in this film in order to avoid the claim of "libel" but they were well known, influential, and many were behind the banking system of the modern world.

The Illuminati are funding this coming world order quietly, behind the scenes. They believe that money not only "talks" as the saying goes, but buys media coverage, or silence; protection; and the influence needed to shape our modern world. "As the economy goes, the nation will go," I was taught in my teens by leaders in this group. They are practical pragmitists, in spite of their occult bent, who understand the motivation that drives much of mankind: greed, or the desire to gain wealth and power.

Other indications of the worldwide agenda: The Illuminati have been slowly linking themselves with other world wide occult and religious organizations over the years. There are no press releases announcing the merger of Illuminist intellectualism with a local coven's leadership, but this has been occurring with regularity over the past decades. They have been funding paramilitary groups, extremist groups, and any groups with an agenda that includes hatred, ego-centricism, racism, or other isms to an extreme.

They are funding educational institutions, believing, and rightly so, that the youth of today will be molded by their education. This influence is subtle, but certain classes have been opened up, or certain instructors brought in, due to the subtle influence of quiet businessmen who has contributed heavily over the years. Again, the cynical pragmatism of the Illuminist leadership comes out, as they wield influence with financial power; power gained, unfortunately, through their esoteric practices and contracts with evil.

Local and national media have been influenced for years by their financial pull. I was taught that the average person would be slowly and unknowingly "edged towards" acceptance of more and more immorality and idolatry. All a person needs to do is read or look at a magazine from the 1950's and compare it to those on the market today; to watch a movie from 50 years ago (when John Wayne was considered "action") compared to a modern tale of violence and spirituality; or compare the changes in modern television programs to see that the media has had an enormous (and, I was taught, calculated) impact on society.

The Illuminati have not created our modern society's ills or weaknesses. But they have encouraged and exploited them, often laughing at the gullibility and lack of moral fibre of the "average citizen". We as human beings have created the familial and social climate that is present today in our country. More and more, this is a climate adversarial to fundamental Christianity and morality. Mankind without God will turn to fill the vacuum, and the Illuminists and other occult groups have rushed to fill it.

Are the Illuminati out to rule the world? Yes, and this is what they teach their members."
( http://www.whale.to/b/svalia1.html .)

"Some systems will have internal CIA programming. Some of the methods mentioned in earlier chapters, such as brain wave programming and color coding were developed in part through funding by the CIA in the 1950's and 1960's. Military intelligence officers working in Langley, Virginia, used these government funds to conduct research on human subjects. They reported what they were learning to trainers throughout the U.S. and Europe.
CIA programming will involve the use of sophisticated technology to reinforce its effectiveness, and can be difficult to break. It may involve the person being traumatized in isolation tanks (this will also be done with brain wave programming). It may involve sensory deprivation, sensory overload, isolation, sleep deprivation. It may involve hours of listening to repetitive tapes on headphones. The subject is shocked, or severely punished, if they try to remove the headphones. They will be hypnotized, tortured; subjected to different drug combinations; they will be exposed to harmonic tones, often in one ear or the other. They will be exposed to flashing strobe lights, which may induce a seizure, and alters will be programmed to cause seizures if the subject tries to break programming. They will be shown high speed films with different tracks, one for the left eye and one for the right eye, to increase brain splitting or dichotomous thinking.
Governmental programming will involve the person being trained to take leadership positions or administrative positions in the government. They may be trained to network with others in governments, both local , national, and international. The Illuminati's stated goal is to infiltrate, and eventually cause the downfall of, all major governments in the world. Government operatives are taught to do this by: infiltrating local political parties running for leadership both locally and nationally working for top leaders, as administrators, financial advisors funding governmental races and backing the person sympathetic to the Illuminati, or putting their person in to win, creating political chaos and unrest with operatives trained in dissension. The people selected for governmental programming are usually highly intelligent with native charm, or charisma. They are also skilled people manipulators. These abilities may be enhanced through programming, encouraging the person to project a "persona" that will draw people to them."
( http://www.whale.to/b/svalia8.html .)

"With modern times, programming has become more sophisticated with the advent of technology. Before television or movies, programming was often "scripted" around famous fairy tales, or stories, read aloud by one trainer while the second trainer worked with the child. A good see-song voice is necessary in a "reader". The child would be read the story, and under hypnosis and trauma, told that they are one of the characters in the story. They are told the "real" meaning of the story, its "hidden meaning" and told that whenever they hear the story, to remember what it really means.

Nowadays, movies and videos are frequently used in programming. Favorite scripts include: Walt Disney movies (Disney was an Illuminist), especially Fantasia, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast. The Wizard of Oz, both books and movie, has been used. Any movie that incorporates Illuministic themes can be used. E.T. and Star Wars have been used in more recent years.

How Script programming is done: The trainer will play the movie for the child. The child is told that they will be "asked about " the movie, this cues the child to use photographic recall about what they are viewing. The trainer may show the child an edited shorter version of the movie, with only parts of the whole, or may show the child a short scene from the movie.

After watching the movie, or scene, the child is drugged to relax it, then asked what it remembers. The child will be shocked if it cannot recall items the trainer deems important, and will be forced to watch the scenes repetitively.

When the child has total recall of the segments, the trainer will tell the child that it is one of the characters. The child may be heavily traumatized first, and a blank slate personality created inside to be the desired character. The first thing the blank slate sees is a recording of the movie, or scene. This is its "first memory". The trainer will then link the scene with Illuminati ideology. They will teach the child the "hidden meaning" in the movie, and praise the child for being one of the few "enlightened ones" who can understand what it truly means. The script programming will often be linked to other programming the child is undergoing. Military programming may be linked to Star Wars. Total recall programming may be linked to Data in Star Trek. Computer programming may be linked to Hal in 2001 A Space Odyssey; internal labyrinth programming may be linked to the movie "Labyrinth". The possibilities are quite varied and will depend on both the child and the trainer as to which direction script programming will go. Music from the show, or scene, will be used as a trigger to access the programming inside or bring forward these personalities."
( http://www.whale.to/b/svalia9.html .)

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Svali cont.

"Q: I want to get back to the Illuminati's political agenda. What is the connection between the CIA, FBI, and other secret services and the cult? To what degree are they infiltrated? And what is the real agenda of these secret services?

A: They are all infiltrated. I don't think everyone in these groups are Illuminists, but a lot of the leadership is. An example: my mother was friends with Sid Gottlieb, who was part of the CIA. The farm I grew up on was only about a half hour away from his home in Culpeper, Va. She also knew the Dulles family. A lot of the researchers in the CIA were part of it, and I visited Langley, Va. at intervals growing up. MK-Ultra was funded in part with Illuminati money. These people use the most sophisticated mind control techniques on their members, believe me.

When I was in San Diego, human experimentation was still going on. Jonathan and I were investigating the effects of certain drugs on inducing trance states and assisting with programming. We would take the data, and download it into a database (oh, yes, the cult is very technologically sophisticated) and then send it to Langley.

Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over german scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati."
( https://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvaliinterviewpt5.shtml .)
Q: I would think that California would be one of the major 'turfs' of the Illuminati, and I'm thinking specifically Hollywood. What's your inside on this, in regards to film making, symbology, subliminals, the whole scene in general?

A: Oh, boy, do you have a few hours? I'll try to be brief. The Illuminati believe that to control the media is to control the public. This is one of their stated agendas. Remember, finances, media, law, government and education are the areas they targeted as being the best to dominate society.

How do they do this? They don't go to a film producer and say, "Oh, by the way, we're Illuminati members and we want you to make a movie that promotes our agenda". (Remember, they aren't stupid, either). Instead, they will form a small investment corporation that funds movies with ideas that they like. They quietly hire actors and producers and directors and scripts, but they never mention their affiliation publicly or why they are doing this.

Money talks, and especially in Hollywood. If you have money, you can get about anything made, and they know this. They can also channel money into advertising campaigns, etc. for their films (how many Christian films have had major ad campaigns in the past twenty years? Very few. How many occult movies have? I rest my case).
Some films that blatantly portray the Illuminist agenda: The Matrix. You could have peeled me off the ceiling when I saw that one. The references to conditioning and the core were so blatant, it wasn't funny. Fight Club: I love Brad Pitt and Ed Norton, and this film is a nod at the covert military buildup going on that the average person doesn't realize. Also, Ed is dissociative in the film, as Pitt's character takes over (notice that the cult-creating military figure is the "stronger" one in the story?).

The Labyrinth: I haven't seen this, but my husband did, and everything he mentioned is pure Illuminati programming stories used with children. Any movies with an occult viewpoint, or that show supernatural psychic phenomena, astral travel, or contact with the spirit world are guaranteed to be part of this agenda. I don't watch them, myself. Saw enough of the real thing to last me this lifetime.
( https://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvaliinterviewpt3.shtml .)
"What are some of the Illuminati trademarks, symbols and clues that are placed throughout society as their signals (other than the pyramid and all-seeing-eye of Horus), intentionally or unintentionally. Does the Illuminati get careless?

The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign (seen any articles in Newsweek or Time lately that addresses this other than as a laughable conspiracy theory? Guess who owns Time-Warner?).

I have heard them laughing about this very thing in leadership meetings five years ago, and I doubt their attitude has changed much since then. If people DID believe this, if action were able to be taken, then I would be very surprised and quite happy."
( https://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvaliinterviewpt7.shtml .)

"1. The Bruderheist is the ruling council of Germany. It meets in the black forest region, which is considered the center of the earth, and a vortex for psychical/spiritual energy. They are some of the most vicious people I have ever known in my life, and make the Nazis (who they encouraged) look like fun people. They are still there, manipulating people, running banks, and channeling their dirty money to Brussels, Switzerland, and Cairo, Egypt.

2. Canada has a very large Illuminati and Templar Knight community (they are hand in glove groups) that worship ancient deities. The gold or bronze statue of Baal is in a holy grove on a large private estate between Quebec and Montreal. Since I was only 12 years old when I went there, the details aren't quite as clear. But the ceremonies there were full of people in white gowns, lots of flowers and fruits and votive offerings, singing, then the final sacrifice in the arms of the statue.

3. Illuminati trademarks: these are the most cautionary people on earth. They try to leave absolutely NO tracks. Most of the symbology can be seen on T.V. or movies, and include: the concept of a military government ruling. These people are very, very militaristic.

The Phoenix: this is one of their highest military and spiritual symbols. If you see a German eagle, too, this is a huge sign. Certain companies will use a phoenix as their logo, especially red on black, or the reverse, this is a huge sign, since the Illuminati use many resuscitation rituals in their training, where the person is brought into a death, or near death state, then "resuscitated" and told that Baal, or some other entity, "gave them life" and they owe their new life to him and the group. Thus, the phoenix is a huge trigger and symbol.

Butterflies and rainbow signs are big triggers for people who have gone through the Monarch programming (yes, the Illuminists invented Monarch programming with the CIA). Certain types of jewelry are used as triggers. If a person goes online, and plays certain role games (like Ultima) the games are FULL of trigger symbols, such as gem stones. I don't play them but my husband does, and I have told him what the symbols mean. He thinks it's funny since they don't bother him (he isn't Illuminati).

A tiara, or crown with 13 gems, with a diamond in the center, is a symbol of the coming reign of the "chosen one"."
( https://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvaliinterviewpt7.shtml .)

"Was - and is - there an infiltration of the Masonic Order?

The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The Masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this Masonic group were also Illuminists.

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities. "
( http://www.whale.to/b/svali4.html )

"It was cult propaganda, but this is how they believed the New Order would be ushered in: There will be continued conflict in the mideast, with a severe threat of nuclear war being the culmination of these hostilities. An economic collapse that will devastate the economy of the US and Europe, much like the Great Depression.

One reason that our economy continues limping along is the artificial supports that the Federal Reserve had given it, manipulating interest rates, etc. But one day, this won't work (or this leverage will be withdrawn on purpose) and the next Great Depression will hit. The government will call in its bonds and loans, and credit card debts will be called in. There will be massive bankruptcies nationwide. Europe will stabilize first, and Germany, France and England (surprise) will have the strongest economies, and will institute through the UN an international currency. Japan will also pull out, although their economy will be weakened.

Peacekeeping forces will be sent out by the UN and local bases to prevent riots. The leaders will reveal themselves, and people will be asked to make a pledge of loyalty during a time of chaos and financial devastation."
( https://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvaliinterviewpt13.shtml .)

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Mr Nugent you've taken 'too long didn't read' to a whole new level.

Are you having a laugh pal?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
At a very early age, I remember an old neighbor with shell shock 50 years later

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
If you start to read some of the Svali quotes, for example, you might find it interesting!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I look forward to reading all later

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Mind control is possible with ordinary hypnosis in many people. There's no doubt at this point that the CIA etc have dabbled heavily in it, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that sleeper agents are a thing.

I don't believe in the Illuminati, and the Masons haven't held any institutional power since the 50's.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to address fishalt's scepticism:

Does the Illuminati exist, and if so is it really that powerful?

What is alleged, who are they and does any group like this even exist?

The Illuminati is just a popular name, particularly in America, for the most powerful of these Occult groups. There are other groups, and other names for the same group, but these are indeed linked to the 18th century iteration of that group and name, which was obviously founded in Bavaria by Adam Weishaupt.

The best way to understand the allegations about these Occult groups is simply to view it as a religion, that some people out there worship Satan/Lucifer in a similar way that Christians worship God and Muslims look to Mohammed, etc etc. They go to Occult sites that are considered to have spiritual energy in this Occult sense (like maybe in Haiti where they practice voodoo) in the same way that a Catholic might visit a Marian Apparition site for example, and look up to key figures in the past (e.g. Alistair Crowley) in the sense that a Catholic might hold in esteem people like St Padre Pio, etc etc.

Presumably most people out there would accept that such Occult groups exist, to some degree at least? If going by nothing else you can just look up the various public Churches of Satan that have cropped up at various times around the world, since approximately the 60s, or research the Ordo Templi Orientalis, which is another public iteration of a group in this general milieu.

Are they organised?
Then the next question is, are they organised nationally or internationally? Well why not? As far as I know virtually every religion in the entire world has its national hierarchy and then its international bodies, why would this religion be any different? If you join your local stamp collecting club you will pretty inevitably find that it is affiliated with a national body which is part of an international group, etc etc, why would anybody assume that is not the case with respect to these Occult groups? Well there you have it, if you accept that then you accept there must be some group out there that corresponds to what the Americans call the Illuminati?

Are they really powerful?
Maybe then the more relevant question is the next one, are they powerful and influential in the modern age or not? I would answer this in two ways. First of all there is a powerful degree of eye witness evidence out there about their existence, their considerable power, and their extensive use of mind control (for example you can read or listen to many of the links here: https://web.archive.org/web/20110324182234/http://oireland.tripod.com/illuminati.html#bibliography .) In terms of quite well documented whistle blowers that have come forward by now it probably is close enough to a hundred and when added to survivors of mind control seeking therapy for this abuse, mostly from the Occult but some from US intelligence agencies, you could quite easily be into the thousands. I don't see how one can dismiss all of this evidence out of hand?

Secondly if you study the use of symbolism by Occult groups in the past and, going by survivor testimony and well respected researchers, you then see that symbolism now everywhere. So presumably you would have to be a powerful group to get your message out there so much? A lot of the general public do not notice it, because they don't understand the significance of the symbols, and sometimes language, but if you study this area in depth then you find its really in your face nowadays. I mean look at the current Irish Eurovision entry, is it really the case that RTE will promote acts like that by chance, and the symbolism there does not take a degree in the Occult to decipher!
bambie.jpg

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Just to address fishalt's scepticism:

Does the Illuminati exist, and if so is it really that powerful?

What is alleged, who are they and does any group like this even exist?

The Illuminati is just a popular name, particularly in America, for the most powerful of these Occult groups. There are other groups, and other names for the same group, but these are indeed linked to the 18th century iteration of that group and name, which was obviously founded in Bavaria by Adam Weishaupt.

The best way to understand the allegations about these Occult groups is simply to view it as a religion, that some people out there worship Satan/Lucifer in a similar way that Christians worship God and Muslims look to Mohammed, etc etc. They go to Occult sites that are considered to have spiritual energy in this Occult sense (like maybe in Haiti where they practice voodoo) in the same way that a Catholic might visit a Marian Apparition site for example, and look up to key figures in the past (e.g. Alistair Crowley) in the sense that a Catholic might hold in esteem people like St Padre Pio, etc etc.

Presumably most people out there would accept that such Occult groups exist, to some degree at least? If going by nothing else you can just look up the various public Churches of Satan that have cropped up at various times around the world, since approximately the 60s, or research the Ordo Templi Orientalis, which is another public iteration of a group in this general milieu.

Are they organised?
Then the next question is, are they organised nationally or internationally? Well why not? As far as I know virtually every religion in the entire world has its national hierarchy and then its international bodies, why would this religion be any different? If you join your local stamp collecting club you will pretty inevitably find that it is affiliated with a national body which is part of an international group, etc etc, why would anybody assume that is not the case with respect to these Occult groups? Well there you have it, if you accept that then you accept there must be some group out there that corresponds to what the Americans call the Illuminati?

Are they really powerful?
Maybe then the more relevant question is the next one, are they powerful and influential in the modern age or not? I would answer this in two ways. First of all there is a powerful degree of eye witness evidence out there about their existence, their considerable power, and their extensive use of mind control (for example you can read or listen to many of the links here: https://web.archive.org/web/20110324182234/http://oireland.tripod.com/illuminati.html#bibliography .) In terms of quite well documented whistle blowers that have come forward by now it probably is close enough to a hundred and when added to survivors of mind control seeking therapy for this abuse, mostly from the Occult but some from US intelligence agencies, you could quite easily be into the thousands. I don't see how one can dismiss all of this evidence out of hand?

Secondly if you study the use of symbolism by Occult groups in the past and, going by survivor testimony and well respected researchers, you then see that symbolism now everywhere. So presumably you would have to be a powerful group to get your message out there so much? A lot of the general public do not notice it, because they don't understand the significance of the symbols, and sometimes language, but if you study this area in depth then you find its really in your face nowadays. I mean look at the current Irish Eurovision entry, is it really the case that RTE will promote acts like that by chance, and the symbolism there does not take a degree in the Occult to decipher!
View attachment 5034
From what I have seen of the the Eurovision Song Contest over the last few years its been heading that way for a while now, Ireland's latest entry is just the next step.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Somewhere in the above you mention that members are encouraged to work for political leaders, it's something that struck a chord.

A few months back I found myself in the company of a minister and his assistant/secretary. A classy lass who's response to my presence was one of calculated frigidity. All joking aside, there was something beyond the 'don't try chatting me up boyo' look she was giving me. Fear of self doxing deters me from saying more, but if there is a sort of praetorian guard, informed by elitist mantras, surrounding government figures then she was one of them.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom