Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well I can set up the channel anyway.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
By the way I never even knew that Ashley Mote died. It seems he died on 30th march 2020, but I cannot find a single reference to his death except on a profile in the EU Parliament? Was there no obituary anywhere? He was a genuine opponent of the EU and hence the NWO etc.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I was very proud to be able to hold my own with his intellect because we were discussing the euro scene, I had an easier time with Wayne Green, even though he was more knowledgeable on the bigger agenda

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will watch this evening. Busy but wet day today

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will be seeking advise on my 2023 coin as I must design it now. I will bump the other thread on this topic as well

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why not save space and put a cut you on one side and something else on the other.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
16720005323275065286796646652975.jpg

I have successfully gotten possession of my two die pieces. All I need now is a powerful press and I can produce as many as I wish.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I think it's more like a power hammer that hits the die so the coin is "struck" ....I'm not sure if a press for pushing in bearings would be able to do it

M

Mad as Fish

I think it's more like a power hammer that hits the die so the coin is "struck" ....I'm not sure if a press for pushing in bearings would be able to do it
It was the minting of coins that was the hot technology of the early 19th century, that, and the boring of cannons.

Advances in mechanisation and metallurgy moved coins on from being moulded/cast or pressed, to being stamped, and it was big business with countries competing for the expertise, Sweden was a case in point.

M

Mad as Fish

By the way I never even knew that Ashley Mote died. It seems he died on 30th march 2020, but I cannot find a single reference to his death except on a profile in the EU Parliament? Was there no obituary anywhere? He was a genuine opponent of the EU and hence the NWO etc.
Cancel culture at work.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
To produce a new coin on a different legend, for example the Children of Lir, would cost about $14000 for 250 coins. Which is the minimum number.

M

Mad as Fish

To produce a new coin on a different legend, for example the Children of Lir, would cost about $14000 for 250 coins. Which is the minimum number.
Producing coinage is one thing, but using it as tender is another. Governments don't like alternative currencies, they can't go collecting taxes so easily and so legislate against them.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Producing coinage is one thing, but using it as tender is another. Governments don't like alternative currencies, they can't go collecting taxes so easily and so legislate against them.
Correct, but I am not at that level.

However, alternative currencies are legal and accepted in the US such as Berkshare and The Ithaca Dollar and I assume many others.

But you can not use them to avoid taxes.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom