Opinions on Derek Blighe

willow

Reaction score
Fairly or unfairly - I have my doubts. He says all the right things. Very media savvy, perhaps too much so. I hope to be wrong, but he might just be another grifter - or something else entirely. I am watching with interest.

D

Deleted member 1

Fairly or unfairly - I have my doubts. He says all the right things. Very media savvy, perhaps too much so. I hope to be wrong, but he might just be another grifter - or something else entirely. I am watching with interest.
I agree. I do like the guy, and I hope he is genuine. He's very charismatic, and that's a necessity. But, yes, I have doubts.

M

Mad as Fish

The usual useful idiots in the MSM are labeling him far right which either means they are scared of him or they are bigging up his cover as just another traitor.

Hermit

Reaction score
What has done or said that would give rise to doubts?
I haven't seen him do anything dodgy yet, seems okay to me so far. Maybe people think he's only a civic nationalist or something, or probably his fundraising.

I'm not a fan of the 'Ireland First' phrase that he and others use. It's okay on the surface and it's amenable to normies, but I'd prefer our message to always be about Ireland only.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
1000001017.jpg

This kind of stuff is pumped out by the open borders NGO

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I have been blue in the face for years saying that "far right" parties need to have policies on normal bread and butter issues too to ever stand a chance. Many normies agree that there are far too many aliens in this country but normies also want to know what you'll do about transport in the area and their medical card.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom