Places still practicing Covidanity

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I was at the dentist on Friday, it was like falling into a timeslip back to 2020, waiting room closed, Jackets gloves etc go into bin bags. I know not all dentists are like this as my mother was at a different practice recently and none of such nonsense was going on. Anyway, have you guys come across any businesses still practicing covidanity in 2023?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I was at the dentist on Friday, it was like falling into a timeslip back to 2020, waiting room closed, Jackets gloves etc go into bin bags. I know not all dentists are like this as my mother was at a different practice recently and none of such nonsense was going on. Anyway, have you guys come across any businesses still practicing covidanity in 2023?
Did you ask for, Extra Laughing Gas, for the Show ? !

willow

Reaction score
Dropped an Aul Lad to the Doctor's last week and he came out wearing gloves and a mask. Daft shyte.
It's a mental illness at this stage. Have you heard of the NZ statistician whistleblower? He can prove from government data that the death rate so far is in the millions. Check out Jimmy Dore on rumble - he's done a 40 min piece. Shocking.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The death rate from what M'Lady? The virus or the vax?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It's a mental illness at this stage. Have you heard of the NZ statistician whistleblower? He can prove from government data that the death rate so far is in the millions. Check out Jimmy Dore on rumble - he's done a 40 min piece. Shocking.
Which is the reason we are seeing this doubling down on covid and any other convenient bug. There is a need to keep up the pretence that what happened was the right thing to do, fewer people each day actually believe it but the medical establishment is terrified on being called out.

willow

Reaction score

No vaccine is safe at this point, especially since the unregulated, unaccountable vax manufacturers are endeavouring to use the mRNA platform for all vaccines.
Having been de facto unaccountable for the contents of their products since 1986 - a period which coincides with the meteoric rise in autism and dementia - the patient simply has no way of knowing what exactly they are being injected with. Coupled with a strange lack of scientific curiosity in medical professionals - I conclude that for my person I will never ever take another jab under this current corrupted system.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Which is the reason we are seeing this doubling down on covid and any other convenient bug. There is a need to keep up the pretence that what happened was the right thing to do, fewer people each day actually believe it but the medical establishment is terrified on being called out.
Reputations will be destroyed.
Can't have that!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom