Respect the British says Leo as he attends Charlies Crowning

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
R.1cbb0e90e8e3d5da1487d9e7e1b647fd

Ponce Charles meeting up with the Lord paedophile of the realm
Is that a Paedophile I see before me = = Arise, Sir Paedophile !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Apparently Charles doesn't sleep with Horse Face because of "back pain".

You'd think they'd come up with summat a bit more imaginative than that.

The reason King Charles and Queen Camilla don't share a bed – explained​

The monarch is well-known to suffer from back pain, and even travels with a cushion to alleviate aches, and sleeping alone is believed to help ease back pain.

Sharing a bed can contribute to poor sleep posture, according to sleep expert Martin Seeley of MattressNextDay.

Mattress Mick sorted his Ma out. He might be able to get him back in the sack with Shergar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26mRz9Kl6II

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...al-coronation-were-disrespectful-1475921.html

The Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has said comments made by his partner Matt Barrett to a group of 350 private followers on his Instagram account relating to the coronation of King Charles III and his wife Queen Camilla, were disrespectful to the Royal family.

It has been suggested by some that Matt Barrett should apologise to the British monarchy for the series of messages he posted while he attended the coronation with Mr Varadkar, which have entered the public realm.

“Yeah, look, Matt's a private individual, my partner for over seven years now, and it was some private messages sent to some friends on his private account. You know, he never intended them to go public, but that happens sometimes,” the Taoiseach told reporters in Limerick.

Mr Varadkar said he had addressed Mr Barrett about the matter, and he was confident it would not happen again: “We've spoken about it and I think it's fair to say it won't happen again.”

😆 The Punjabi princess and dictaker of Ireland is now apologising for his homosexual partners Matt's views

Popular Threads

Top Bottom