Roderic O'Gorman "marries" some other lad.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

A major defining difference between the Hard Right and the Far Right that I can see in the contemporary Occident is that the latter tends positively towards enviromentalism/Green stuff even to extreme "Deep Ecology" while as the former tends to be hostile towards it.

Homosexual impulses can be fixed through psychotherapy or connecting to the Spiritual but I also strongly suspect that they can be fixed just through someone living in or around wild nature for a significant period of time. Just communing with our Sister the Earth and her other step children in their undomesticated state could I am convinced ease them off a human soul.

For more than two thousand years at the very least humans have known that cities breed sexual vices of all kinds and that life far away from them instils a calmness and a purity so lacking in our tortured and disfigured era.

Before anyone starts St Francis in the Canticle of the Sun referred to the Earth as Sister/Mother. If it was good enough for him it should be good enough for all Catholics.

You think that someone drawn to Ecology would naturally find not just homosexualism but homosexuality itself as disgusting, horrid, abominable- so the Green Party's carry on as regards all this is extremely counter-intuitive.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

A major defining difference between the Hard Right and the Far Right that I can see in the contemporary Occident is that the latter tends positively towards enviromentalism/Green stuff even to extreme "Deep Ecology" while as the former tends to be hostile towards it.

Homosexual impulses can be fixed through psychotherapy or connecting to the Spiritual but I also strongly suspect that they can be fixed just through someone living in or around wild nature for a significant period of time. Just communing with our Sister the Earth and her other step children in their undomesticated state could I am convinced ease them off a human soul.

For more than two thousand years at the very least humans have known that cities breed sexual vices of all kinds and that life far away from them instils a calmness and a purity so lacking in our tortured and disfigured era.

Before anyone starts St Francis in the Canticle of the Sun referred to the Earth as Sister/Mother. If it was good enough for him it should be good enough for all Catholics.

You think that someone drawn to Ecology would naturally find not just homosexualism but homosexuality itself as disgusting, horrid, abominable- so the Green Party's carry on as regards all this is extremely counter-intuitive.
Modern Greens are Communists ( well a lot / most of them )

Communists / Greens, also hate Human Beings which is why they so easily kill so many of them.

This goes a long way to explaining Communists / Modern Greens.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
And this lad is the minister of children. Talk about open gaslighting of the people.

Child-catcher.png

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Perhaps we should rejoice for the moment ~ ~ That the Irish minister for Children did NOT marry a Child ~ ~ Or is not yet some Muslim marrying a Child ? !

Wolf

Reaction score
Perhaps we should rejoice for the moment ~ ~ That the Irish minister for Children did NOT marry a Child ~ ~ Or is not yet some Muslim marrying a Child ? !
I'm sure this or the next government will be outlawing the use of the word pedophile and replacing it with 'minor attracted persons' like they're doing in the USA.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Homosexual impulses can be fixed through connecting to the Spiritual.
I wasn't always convinced by the 'Pray the Gay away' crowd Miss.

Weren't the Shinners trying to get such Christian gay conversion therapy banned in the Free State?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Do you think an exorcism could turn a gay guy straight Miss?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom