The Biden regime could be moving to give the House of Saud nuclear weapons.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Biden has been deseparate to get an open de lege as opposed to de facto "peace deal" between the House of Saud and the Zionist entity.

The House of Saud has a lot to lose by going along with this and nothing much to gain- so Biden is going to have to give them something really huge that they want.

He could well give them nuclear weapons for it.

willow

Reaction score
Biden has been deseparate to get an open de lege as opposed to de facto "peace deal" between the House of Saud and the Zionist entity.

The House of Saud has a lot to lose by going along with this and nothing much to gain- so Biden is going to have to give them something really huge that they want.

He could well give them nuclear weapons for it.

'Biden' isn't doing anything. The demented neocons run that particular show and do not care uf the whole world should burn if they can ' rule ' over the ashes.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
'Biden' isn't doing anything. The demented neocons run that particular show and do not care uf the whole world should burn if they can ' rule ' over the ashes.

Pakistan has refused to give the House of Saud nuclear weapons and Pakistan would materially benefit greatly from giving them "the Bomb".

Iran does not want nuclear weapons but it does want the Zionist entity in particular and the West in general also to think that they could put them together quickly.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Pakistan has refused to give the House of Saud nuclear weapons and Pakistan would materially benefit greatly from giving them "the Bomb".

Iran does not want nuclear weapons but it does want the Zionist entity in particular and the West in general also to think that they could put them together quickly.
I seem to remember a story that the Saudi's funded the Pakistani nuclear programme.
That was years ago.
No idea of the validity of the story

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to remember a story that the Saudi's funded the Pakistani nuclear programme.
That was years ago.

I really doubt that the House of Saud would do something for somebody else but not do it for itself. Members of it have wanted nuclear weapons for a long time now. Pakistan was desparate to get them though because India had had them since 1974 or something like that.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I really doubt that the House of Saud would do something for somebody else but not do it for itself. Members of it have wanted nuclear weapons for a long time now. Pakistan was desparate to get them though because India had had them since 1974 or something like that.
Yes that was the idea.
We fund, and you give us a few nukes.
I'm sure with dissolution of the USSR people were looking for any materials that could be used in producing a viable device.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
That was years ago.

An interesting thing is that both Trump and Biden bad mouthed the House of Saud in their campaigns but once in power bent over backwards for it.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
An interesting thing is that both Trump and Biden bad mouthed the House of Saud in their campaigns but once in power bent over backwards for it.
To quote some eejit Irish politician about three decades ago
Promises made in the White heat of an election !

Popular Threads

Top Bottom