The Case for Remaining Under British Rule: Why Ireland Would Have Prospered

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
The American war of independence was a currency war-- the "" colonists ""did not go to war over tea leaves being spilled in Boston harbor .
both Franklin and Washington stated the war was a currency war as someone in an office in London who would never set foot in America and who did not know any Americans would get the wealth of a continent by imposing a currency with a value half of its true worth which would enslave all those who used his currency at his imposed value.
children around the world are told it was over tea leaves because if they were told the truth the game is up .
the yanks lost the war in 1913 when Paul Warburg INVENTED THE FEDERAL RESERVE --which is not federal and has no reserves .
this entity has done what the bank of England wished to do to Franklin and Washington and has caused the crash of 29 to transfer the wealth of America to itself and has robbed as much as possible and when it could rob no more they started to rob the loans of the American state which now amount to 34 trillion and are climbing by a trillion every 100 days .
So you're saying that the British "told the Americans their dollar currency and their freedom was history" - 16 years before the dollar was introduced? 🤔

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
So you're saying that the British "told the Americans their dollar currency and their freedom was history" - 16 years before the dollar was introduced? 🤔
you are chancing your arm here, just to entertain yourself --i will reply to you once but no more if this is your general bullshit .
if you have looked it up you would see the British passed the currency act in 1764 banning the dollar .
and the expression ""could not give a continental ""is from the dollars issued by the continental congress which became worthless when the British printed millions of them to collapse the early American currency in 1776.
the currency act was the enslavement of America .
they were too young to have a navy so the czar gave his Atlantic fleet to new York to protect the only trading artery the country had the Hudson river and he sent his pacific fleet to San Francisco to protect that side of America therefore America owes its existence to the Russians .
now piss on that and i will cease any contact with you.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Not sure if it's because of the British, but I was recently in Northern Ireland again and I was in Derry, traveling down to Strabane, Omagh, and Enniskillen.Each town is well developed with all amenities and yet they are about 20km apart from each other. Where in Ireland outside say Dublin is a major town next door to another major town, if anything they are all about 40km plus apart from each other.
You named three in your first sentence.

Did you mean where in the Republic?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
my father was born in 1911 and was involved in the BREAKING INTO kilkenny jail.
At 87 that makes you born in 1937 which makes your Dad 26 when you were born. That sounds about right Sir.

A strange lad for breaking into jail though.
Even in our time a great and very sexy lady had to roar and scream for years to get even a pension for the Gurkas .
I've heard Maggie Thatcher called many things but that's not one them.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dublin, Drogheda, Dundalk and Newry?
Well Sir Andy said no more than 12.4 miles apart.

Dublin - Drogs = 34 miles
Drogs - Dundalk = 22 miles

Newry doesn't seem to count because he, like the OPer, doesn't class the 6 Counties as part of Ireland for some reason.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom