The Euro Finally Dies

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
So after years of people saying the Euro is finished, they finally may be right. The euro most likely tomorrow will fall below the dollar. You can be sure the Europeans will buy euro to prevent this but attempts like that are historically nearly always doomed to fail. Actually they give speculators a chance to make a lot of money betting against the central banks.

So likely when I wake in the morning and check, it will be a done deal.
In all likelihood, it is just seeing the looming disaster this winter for Europe. Just 6 weeks till cool weather appears

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It seems to have held at parity. Likely because the dollar straight is running g out of steam.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The whole west is fucked, partly because of their stance on Russia and partly because of their wokeness.

I welcome our new overlords.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The whole west is fucked, partly because of their stance on Russia and partly because of their wokeness.

I welcome our new overlords.
It appears over today. Everything down in a massive liquidity squeeze. Stocks bonds metals oil everything crashing lower in price.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
It appears over today. Everything down in a massive liquidity squeeze. Stocks bonds metals oil everything crashing lower in price.
Its going to be a tough winter.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A very exciting time. This month they may raise rates even one full per cent. Then the overnight rate even will be higher than the10 year so what happens the next rise??

It is over

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The euro is still clinging on for dear life, maybe as a result of renewed hope of ukraine defeating the russians. Problem with that is that ukraine is running out of money fast and there are only about 5 weeks til the weather is beginning to cool.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The euro is still clinging on for dear life, maybe as a result of renewed hope of ukraine defeating the russians. Problem with that is that ukraine is running out of money fast and there are only about 5 weeks til the weather is beginning to cool.
Jully 22nd I believe is when Russia is to switch off the gas to Europe.

That could be the final nail.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Jully 22nd I believe is when Russia is to switch off the gas to Europe.

That could be the final nail.
I believe that is the day the repairs are scheduled to be completed on the pipeline. The Canadians are now decided on returning the Siemens piece of equipment that they were to repair.
So on that date, they have an excuse or will concoct one, to not resume.

If these new missile systems the west gave Ukraine are as damaging as reported, then Russia will surely crank up the economic war..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I watched that yesterday. Very good. I gave it a thumbs up

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The euro will break parity on Monday and will collapse altogether on the first cold day in September. I am waiting for this moment for a very long time now.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And as predicted, the euro is now worth less than the dollar. No doubt they will try to prop it up.

Keep an eye on the price of natural gas and the temperatures dropping in Europe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I was talking to an Offally man yesterday, from Rhode.

He had some Brazilian or something painting 7 windows that he was putting into a house in The Back Bay. Wooden window, ordinary windows.

$21000 and waited SIX MONTHS for them.
Money is getting worthless.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom