The Fruits of Inculturation and Mass Migration

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

And People wonder why the Elites suddenly want their own 15 Minute Luxury Havens away from the Terrible Out-Workings of their Terrible Policies ! !

Ordinary Peoples 15 Minute Shit-Holes are going to be completely different from the Elites 15 Minute Luxury Havens = = That is for sure.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-651c2b1b-9fb1-44ed-b4bd-eb3e720f2f9d

Hermit

Reaction score
The madness continues...

The Government may be forced to pay significant compensation to asylum seekers following a landmark court ruling after it failed to house an Afghan man seeking international protection.

Currently, 538 people who arrived here seeking international protection are without State accommodation and many have been left homeless. There are six live legal cases but potentially up to 87 cases in the pre-litigation phase.
Meanwhile, almost €1m so far has been paid in interest to hotels and other private accommodation providers as a result of the Government failing to pay them on time for housing Ukrainians fleeing the war.

Reactions: BSA

BSA

Reaction score
Seemingly they're fighting with the McDonagh Travellers from Ballybane.

RIP Africans
I'm not so sure ...if this goes down the tribal itinerant/ African line my money would be on the Africans ..who have a primal savagery and an enjoyment in bloodletting missing from our obese drug addled alcoholics in halting sites ..

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Africans tend to flee when encountered with a small number of disciplined whites. The only question is, have our knackers any discipline a'tall?

You're right to be sceptical Sir.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That was Hermit I quoted. For some reason the Site decided to attribute it to you.

Take it up with Dan.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Go look it up yourself. Do I sound like a fucking Secretary to you??? :mad:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You're a fukking halfwit.

I'm going to the Feedback thread with you.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom