The Gemma Thread.

valamhic

Reaction score
I think the father is a foreigner like seems to be the case for half the female population of Ireland these days.

The lad's name is foreign.
I am told there is no such thing as a foreigner in Ireland except people like me.

valamhic

Reaction score
Likewise, as soon as a female newsreader, a weather girl appears on the TV my friend's Missus pays more attention to her hair, clothes etc than what she's saying.
That missus must be gay

valamhic

Reaction score
For fuck sake Declan, fuck off.

I'm not coming back until you sort out Fishalt and Wolf.

I keep telling you this, you fat cunt. Can you read?
He won't sort them out because they are mentally limited to very simple reasoning. While you are on the opposite in political terms to me, you are of a higher level of intellectual capacity to them.

valamhic

Reaction score
She is the the toerag making a stink. Her son killed himself and she is heartbroken not over that but that Gemma said that he might have died from covid.

The guards put her up to this, at least that is plain to see.
So you believe the boy died from Covid?

valamhic

Reaction score
I still think Val could've done more to resolve this issue. Knowing the two women personally he could have mediated and avoided this escalation in events.
I don't know Gemma personally, just from the TV. I attended her meeting once in Ashbourne. She had a young man standing on the platform with her. I analysed her approach and decided she was a waste of space. The only other thing I noticed was that she was wearing a very unusual perfume. I could not identify it. I have been opening perfume bottles in chemist shops since and cannot find out what it is.

valamhic

Reaction score
The Guards did arrest her, it was on the order of the court to take her before the court. Normal procedure.

capiens domare tolles corpus

The thing about all this is that as we campaign for the establishment of conservative values in Ireland we will encounter many with whom we might join to accumulate a force. Some will be worth engagement and some will not. I dropped Gemma from my list years ago. She is not up to the job. A waste of time. Why so many here including Dan think otherwise is a mystery.

When her house is on the line, will youse pay up?

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I don't know Gemma personally, just from the TV. I attended her meeting once in Ashbourne. She had a young man standing on the platform with her. I analysed her approach and decided she was a waste of space. The only other thing I noticed was that she was wearing a very unusual perfume. I could not identify it. I have been opening perfume bottles in chemist shops since and cannot find out what it is.
Maybe she just smelt like a Woman ! ;)

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't know Gemma personally. The only other thing I noticed was that she was wearing a very unusual perfume. I could not identify it. I have been opening perfume bottles in chemist shops since and cannot find out what it is.
Probably Gwyneth Paltrow's pussy juice

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Gemma has had a major victory in the Aaron Brady case. I did not know this lad in Boston but would have known a lot of people close to him through that football club he was associated with. But anyway, what happened to him happened to others. He was illegal and got picked up and pressed to testify against Aaron Brady. He refused and was sent to a nasty high security immigration prison down in Cape Cod area for 5 long weeks.

He was returned to Strabane, Tyrone.
Now he has come forward to speak out.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom