Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Did you watch a bit of it, it is a long video so just maybe the last 10 minutes

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I listened to a fair bit. Don't get me wrong, she's a grand girl with lovely strong Louth accent.

But the nuttiness won't go far. If these folk dropped that nonsense they'd be able to mobilise 10 times the amount of people they currently get.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Nonsense. She is saying what the majority are afraid to utter

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am talking about the Louth woman Ann Maire Gray. She is a firebrand and is sure to have serious support.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A lot less naive than she was though as she is gone full bore on the YouKnowWhos

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot less naive than she was though as she is gone full bore on the YouKnowWhos

I used to wonder whether she was controlled opposition because she would go on and on about Muslims and never mention the YouKnowWhos which at least in the UK is a tell tale sign of controlled opposition- and than she went over the top on them. I think she is genuine but honestly this is not France or the USA so there is really no need for her at all to be giving them such focused and also in such a counter-productive unnuanced way.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but that's also naivety

There's a reason it's called the third rail

The thing that really strikes me in all this is her naivety- I have a tendency to see a significant amount of mainstream journalists as middle ranking apparatchiks who know exactly what they are doing. Now in the UK there are proven links between certain journalists, both on the "Left" and the "Right", with the Deep State there. However a majority of them may well actually be gobshytes who are just "going with the flow".

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Well naivety is good in a way, in that she'll just say what she thinks :)

And she's already a pariah in eh, respectable society, with little to lose like, say, Myers.

I don't know exactly what she's said about the Juice, although jumping straight into Holocaust denial doesn't sound that clever. I mean, where is she at now on the JQ exactly, I doubt she's at Fuentes level yet :)

View attachment 457

If you watch the full video rather than just that very minor clip they were not actually being THAT over the top- this was not the famous or infamous discussion between David Duke and Alex Jones. She has gone hell for leather on the JQ- in ways just wrong.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Was she away ridin'?

Who's ridin' her anyhow? John Waters?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom