The gender divide over Counter-Jihad, "Tommy" stuff, etc in England.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Something I think worth noting is that even though they come out with essentially Feminist rhetoric stuff the whole movement that "Tommy" basically defines is very much a lads thing- parts of it even admit this themselves for instance the "Football Lads Association". Women are a lot more involved in anti-Muslim stuff in France, a LOT more.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Something I think worth noting is that even though they come out with essentially Feminist rhetoric stuff the whole movement that "Tommy" basically defines is very much a lads thing- parts of it even admit this themselves for instance the "Football Lads Association". Women are a lot more involved in anti-Muslim stuff in France, a LOT more.
Are Women much use in the Physical Fighting side of things ?

Human history would not be a great supporter of the Idea of Women doing the Physical Fighting side of things.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The thing is that I was not talking about scrapping as such.
Though I would have thought Anne Maire Waters would have been more genuine and solid on Counter Jihad stuff than TR. TR always struck me as the State's 'round up' guy for the Right as Antifa are for the left.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Though I would have thought Anne Maire Waters would have been more genuine and solid on Counter Jihad stuff than TR. TR always struck me as the State's 'round up' guy for the Right as Antifa are for the left.

She is Irish though, born and bred, and her claims to be British have a certain type of Irish quality to them even.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

There was Jayda Fransen who I had a soft spot for until she became friends with the awful Jolene Bunting.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its for certain but they won't admit it. At least Ann Waters is "out" about her love of muff.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Because she's a traditionalist Christian just like Jolene. Neither can come out as lesbians or their credibility would be shot.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Because she's a traditionalist Christian just like Jolene. Neither can come out as lesbians or their credibility would be shot.

She is a supposed Catholic who has being hanging out with the most savage of savage Loyalists....But she cannot say that she is into other women because of that? Really?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yes Miss. Its verboten among nationalist, Christian circles.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Miss. Its verboten among nationalist, Christian circles.

Jolene Bunting is a married, to a man, not a woman!

However looking at a recent photo she has really let herself go on the Pastie Baps and E Michael Jones has claimed that over eating in women is linked to "Lesbian" stuff-

27bcb548-0586-47da-815e-db0fda450b10.jpg

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom