Self Moderated The grease trap: Fish's thread.

Self Moderated Blogs

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity overestimate their intelligence more than Ricky. He's pretty low-rent, intelectually. If it had been me in the chair I'd have explained that even the total absence of definitive evidence for a thing does obligate me to know, or believe, said thing doesn't exist. I am agnostic because at the end of all things it is an epsitemic possibility that the universe was created by one or more dieties.

Find me a better argument James, that was too easy.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the ad hom is out of the way..

PS. 4 Ls

Do you believe that the universe was created by one or more deities?

Do you believe that anyone knows that it was, or wasn't?
Yes James, it was a typo.

I don't care about this. I have given you the answer you need.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity overestimate their intelligence more than Ricky. He's pretty low-rent, intelectually. If it had been me in the chair I'd have explained that even the total absence of definitive evidence for a thing does obligate me to know, or believe, said thing doesn't exist. I am agnostic because at the end of all things it is an epsitemic possibility that the universe was created by one or more dieties.

Find me a better argument James, that was too easy.
Quite correct. We cannot disprove the existence of God, or some other spiritual presence shaping the world, and we are only scratching at the surface of what there is to know about the universe, so best to keep an open mind, a concept that the left has some difficulty in accommodating.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
If a Human Being believes in Good ~ Being Good ~ That Humans can and should be Good rather than Bad ~ ~ Is that much different to believing in God ? !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
👆

Theist placated by atheist calling themself an 'agnostic' (twas always thus)

'DON'T MAKE
THE
THEIST
KIDS
ANGRY
'
My my, you are a clever boy this morning. Three big words in one short sentence, well done!

Mind you, your attempts at portraying an intelligence that you believe we others lack falls somewhat short of being convincing. Your accusation is based primarily upon unfounded assumption rather than mature consideration of what is actually being said.

But if it makes you happy then, bless.......

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I removed the ad hom (a fallacy) from your post and now look.. there's nothing left

Fuck off if you have nothing to say or nothing to do than give an Aussie atheist a pat on the head for calling himself an 'agnostic'
Your imbecility is once again highlighted by your inability or unwillingness to engage or even think about what you are saying, such is the urgency in your head to commit big words to print.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I removed the ad hom (a fallacy) from your post and now look.. there's nothing left

Fuck off if you have nothing to say or nothing to do than give an Aussie atheist a pat on the head for calling himself an 'agnostic'
Your imbecility is once again highlighted by your inability or unwillingness to engage or even think about what you are saying, such is the urgency in your head to commit big words to print.

(How long do you want to keep this up? Not all of us have such empty lives as to be able to indulge in such childlike repetition just to keep you amused)

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I think it safe to entertain the idea that 'David has been Banned' is the latest iteration of the CW/Tankman/Jarry entity operating from deep within the curry houses of Bangalore, or some other grid locked paradise of fraud.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Mod action- if you are engaging in baiting and insulting please do not report other posters for doing the same. That goes for both of you.
Indeed, but it's a question of escalation, and that was purely the action of the other party as it does suit to hide any deficiencies which may, or may not, be evident.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
All you've written is ad hom, you haven't engaged in any debate
Sigh....

I think you need to get to know the English language and how it is used a little better. Your observations would might then be considered somewhat wiser and less opportunistic.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom