The Sinn Fein are Traitors Thread

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
434183268_3656794384639662_7389456090006887262_n.jpg

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Did SF ever want to win an election? Sure some do but do the vast majority?

I can't believe the grassroots people at Sinn Fein are this stupid or blind to not understand the national mood, in fact, I would go as far as saying that virtually nobody gives two shits about a united Ireland anymore, what is the point anyhow, just more people for FF and FG to fuck over.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Did SF ever want to win an election? Sure some do but do the vast majority?

I can't believe the grassroots people at Sinn Fein are this stupid or blind to not understand the national mood, in fact, I would go as far as saying that virtually nobody gives two shits about a united Ireland anymore, what is the point anyhow, just more people for FF and FG to fuck over.
A majority was never on for them at any point and now never will be on.......they are gunning now for biggest party and an opportunity to lead a coalition government , that's still a possibility.....they might make no ground in the locals but that could turn out to be a solid hold....ff and fg are the ones who are going to suffer in this local government cycle .,........they are arguing currently about this migration pact and voted no to some of it in Europe , you can be guaranteed they are hearing about it at every house they knock up now , so it's up to themselves , they know as well if not better than us here how the people are feeling about politics in Ireland in 2024

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Sinn Féin are now Globalist Gimps = = Sinn Globalist Gimps.

Obviously = = If you are a Globalist Gimp = = You cannot be an Irish Republican / Irish Nationalist.

Something even a Globalist Gimp should be able to work out !

Wolf

Reaction score
Sinn Féin are now Globalist Gimps = = Sinn Globalist Gimps.

Obviously = = If you are a Globalist Gimp = = You cannot be an Irish Republican / Irish Nationalist.

Something even a Globalist Gimp should be able to work out !
Sure Mehole told us that nationalism was a backward looking idea while he was suckling the balls of Von Der Leyen that time....

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The SF Easter Commemoration in our area used to go the Republican plot in the Catholic graveyard. I notice that this year it didn't rather to a commemoration to a Volunteer of the recent troubles in another part of the town.

can't they bring themselves to go to where previous men who fought for Ireland are lying? That they know better than men who died for Ireland and received a Christian burial and prayers said over them?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom