The two core defining features of the Far Right.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
No.

But sometimes I get the feeling that there's a Nazi scratching to get out :)

You have a point there. Psychologically a good bit of tends Far Right as I defined in the OP. However there is another part which is "If, and but, and and" which generally keeps the "inner Nazi" under control.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Throw what away, a family instead of a career? I'm not sure he would have said that, he's hardly a traditionalist :)

There's really no reason to label him "far right", people who he calls "pasty-faced", flag-waving morons who need to grow up.. All I can think off really is his "transphobic" compelled speech stuff (pronouns) and his "misogyny" (slapping a few feminists around on their stupid notions, e.g. gender pay gap, equality of outcome) but that was enough for the looney left.

I showed that video to my better half and he pointed out to me that Peterson was there attacking positive ethno-nationalism, love for one's own, rather than negative ethno-nationalism, hatred of the other. Pyschologically healthy people generally have a bit of positive ethno-nationalism.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Enoch Powell is a man that I greatly admire.
Do you think he's safe on the inside Miss? He looks like prime material to be used as someone's bitch.

I can't help but think such an experience could destroy a nerdy guy like that.

A

Aldo

Imagine studying for years, passing your exams and dedicating yourself to a career in teaching only to have it taken from you because some retards in the Education sector decided that a brat's faddish fantasy (that they'll more than likely grow out of once they've grown up) must be indulged. No teacher should be required to do anything a brat demands of them. The teacher is there to teach; not to indulge idiot teenagers who think it's trendy to be called "they". Fucking idiocy writ large.

Best of luck to the young lad.

My advice would be to move to a country where odious American imported "progressivism" isn't so rampant.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You talk about being against the idea that people are interchangeable, well race denialism doesn't support your argument and indeed race denialism leads to accusations of (white) "racism" and antiwhiteism.

Algerians - and I am talking here about indigenous Algerians- and a ton of indigenous French people from the South of France are biologically as similar if not more similar as Irish people and what you find in Scotland, and of course they belong to the same Caucasian race, yet ethnically they are pretty, some would say very, different, and most definitely not interchangable. In my opinion we do not just receive our bodies from our parents but also our soul, however in the case of the soul (or psyche if you prefer) the fact that it is closer to the spirit which we receive from God directly and is the basis of any integral human freedom we may gain in our lives we are more free to shape in directions we desire than is the case with our bodies, and we can also therefore pass on virtuous dispositions to our kids which we ourselves may not have been born with- and this is a major reason as to why human stocks can both greatly improve AND greatly decay over time. The choice in how we look at these things is not between Jared Taylor and Richard Lynn on one side and wacky Jedward or whatever Libtardism on the other solely.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see any antiwhiteism in what you mentioned. I'm not sure we have enough to know whether Powell was a race realist, "IQ fetishist" is your term, whatever it means (I can guess).

I am a race realist though, not least because the truth matters and because I think race denialism is a pernicious lie.

You talk about being against the idea that people are interchangeable, well race denialism doesn't support your argument and indeed race denialism leads to accusations of (white) "racism" and antiwhiteism.

Oh and roc_ did not read the link to the article you posted by Andrew Joyce on Jews and Vampires because if he had he would see that it was dealing with mainstream academic scholarship on the question of how much the figure of the vampire in fiction served as a cypher for non-Jewish anxieties about Jews. He does not come to any conclusion on that question. An obvious criticism of the article is that Tolkein himself said that the Dwarves in his fiction were supposed to be Jews so Jews thinking that they were supposed to represent them can hardly be blamed for doing so. roc_ though probably thought that in it Andrew Joyce was arguing that Jews were actually or might be preternatural beings like Vampires or at least in league with them.

The thing is that Andrew Joyce is just as ethnocentric in both negative and positive ways as roc_, just as or maybe a little more as obsessive as him, but at the same time far, far, far more intelligent and far less mendacious.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, sure I had a skim of it myself and I was thinking.. This isn't exactly Exhibit A (for Joyce's antisemitism) 😆

Ah sure poor old roc probably only read the headline (and jumped to a conclusion), he's a serious dope that fella.

roc is ethnocentric? 🤔

I think it was the "Der Sturmer" cartoons that attracted him to the piece. Here is the thing though, "Der Sturmer" besides the fact that it is darkly amusing because it was so over the top to people with rather warped senses of humour is interesting because of the huge part in played in anti-Hitlerite regime propaganda, especially among Jews, while in Germany it and Julius Streicher were far from of major importance, and in fact unpopular with a lot of the NSADP (the Hitler Youth were banned from reading "Der Sturmer"). Also it was actually quite critical of the regime, mainly over what Streicher saw as it's softness towards Jews. By the time World War II actually got fully broken out Streicher had been shoved back into private life but never the less he was tried at Nuremberg by the Allies after the War and hung for what was argued was his role in the Shoah. Today you have a bit of an obsession with Jon Minadeo, an often out landish and coarse anti-Jewish activist in the United States who I doubt you have ever heard of, in the Hebrew Zionist press in Palestine.

The paranoid Nordie in me has speculated at times about whether roc_ is actually a particularly obsessive disciple of David Duke and Andrew Joyce, or even people more extreme, doing an impression of what he believes are the cultural pathologies all Jews possess (and all Jews most certainly do not have these problematic, at least to us, elements in their character), he can be so over the top at times (observe his recent behavior on the Trans thread over on p.ie).

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting
Ha! That's quite a eh, theory
Saving the trannies is he?

Not only was he defending the trannies but he was basically saying that anyone who wants single sex public toilets is basically a Victorian prude of a Far Rightist or at least verging on the Far Right. I place that up there with Chess supposedly leading to Neo-Nazism or whatever. Stuff like that made me wonder whether he was in actual fact an obsessive Jew hater engaged in interweb political theatre/black propaganda but no one I think could keep such a charade up for so long without getting bored.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose he just goes with the oppressors vs. oppressed (cultural Marxism) narrative on everything. He's an ideal candidate for - "Paedo rights are human rights" when that comes along.

I don't think that is going on at all with him, though that is definitely there, quite strongly even, with Mercurial- with him I think it is more of a case that when he observes people giving out about people who deviate from the "Norm" in some way or other he immediately thinks "peasants with pitchforks, will they be after me next?" Remember that when it comes to economic issues and issues to do with Imperialism is quite Right wing, even Hard Right in a certain way. It is not at all impossible though that in the future he might indeed embrace the slogan "Paedo rights are human rights"- would you be surprised if he did? On the Trans thread he was mocking the concerns of Normie mums for child safety.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He always takes the side of the oppressed.. and to hell with the (supposed) oppressors, he's completely binary on this, psychopathic

I am not going to go over the obvious contradiction in this but will only point out that the above could be said about Ronit Lentin however she has no such blatant contradictions (and he LOATHES her for it). I will also add that if someone from your background came out with stuff similar to a lot of the stuff that roc_ comes out with than what you say would very probably be correct, but James not everyone comes from your background, and indeed because they come from significantly different backgrounds they often have significantly different thought processes.

Now unlike a ton of "White Nationalists" I do not believe that we can only ever form dim pictures at best of what is going on in the brains of other people from human groups alien to our own because we are all so radically different, we all share one human nature, however the opposite approach to theirs can be equally problematic (and yes this can easily be used as an argument against "multiculturalism"). roc_ sees, at least some of the time, the people on Pish and maybe even yourself, as the victims of Neo-Liberalism, the battered and bruised soft underbelly of society, and yet at the same time that does not prevent him from venting his bile of derision at them, and in fact mocking them over their supposed "victim status".

Again comparisons between him and Mercurial will be useful here. roc_ sees the people at Pish as utterly weak, wretched, pathetic, etc, etc, etc and yet at the same time he sees a large enough probability of them taking, capturing both large scale soft and hard power. Do you not see the contradiction there? Mercurial on the other hand believes that the people on Pish are not the battered and bruised soft under belly of Neo-Liberalism and neither do they stand much chance here in the 26 counties of winning much in the way of soft no mind hard power (looking at things objectively I would say that on this he is being pretty rational). Why do you think this difference between them exists?

By the way I am contrary to what roc_ will tell you against discrimination no mind legal disabilities against people on the grounds that they are Jewish or from Jewish backgrounds.

A

Aldo

I am not going to go over the obvious contradiction in this but will only point out that the above could be said about Ronit Lentin however she has no such blatant contradictions (and he LOATHES her for it). I will also add that if someone from your background came out with stuff similar to a lot of the stuff that roc_ comes out with than what you say would very probably be correct, but James not everyone comes from your background, and indeed because they come from significantly different backgrounds they often have significantly different thought processes.

Now unlike a ton of "White Nationalists" I do not believe that we can only ever form dim pictures at best of what is going on in the brains of other people from human groups alien to our own because we are all so radically different, we all share one human nature, however the opposite approach to theirs can be equally problematic (and yes this can easily be used as an argument against "multiculturalism"). roc_ sees, at least some of the time, the people on Pish and maybe even yourself, as the victims of Neo-Liberalism, the battered and bruised soft underbelly of society, and yet at the same time that does not prevent him from venting his bile of derision at them, and in fact mocking them over their supposed "victim status".

Again comparisons between him and Mercurial will be useful here. roc_ sees the people at Pish as utterly weak, wretched, pathetic, etc, etc, etc and yet at the same time he sees a large enough probability of them taking, capturing both large scale soft and hard power. Do you not see the contradiction there? Mercurial on the other hand believes that the people on Pish are not the battered and bruised soft under belly of Neo-Liberalism and neither do they stand much chance here in the 26 counties of winning much in the way of soft no mind hard power (looking at things objectively I would say that on this he is being pretty rational). Why do you think this difference between them exists?

By the way I am contrary to what roc_ will tell you against discrimination no mind legal disabilities against people on the grounds that they are Jewish or from Jewish backgrounds.
I don't know about all that but he strikes me as your standard wealthy, middle class progressive retard. The kind of person who gets behind a cause because it's "trendy", gets off on sneering at people with legitimate grievances. Kind of like the bourgeois yanks living in New York and LA who were shocked when poor people in deprived flyover States weren't convinced by Trans rights and Lady Gaga lecturing them, and instead gave them a gigantic up yours by voting for Trump (a bit of a gobshite in his own right) in 2016.

But that topic - the disconnect between middle class progressive virtue signalling types and ordinary people - is probably deserving of its own thread.

I might start one later in the week.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Tommy is entertaining Sir. You and Ms Catherine seem very humdrum right now. Perhaps its cos I have drink on.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You don't think roc thinks of the Israelis as oppressed, or Clanrickard ftm? Sure they do.

I don't know, do you? I mean, I mostly just think of roc as insane

I believe you

No they don't. roc_ believes that diaspora "good" Jews are oppressed because of negative reactions in segments the West (I am not talking about Muslims here but rather pale skinned people who actually buy the likes of the The Irish Times) to the carry on of the State which calls itself Jewish. That is different from Sabras oppressed. Clanrickard is a whole other story- he supports the State that gives itself the title "Israel" because he sees them as "winners", as powerful and very possibly as a "Revenge of the Nerds" revenge fantasy (there is a lot of this about)- also he stated freely on P.ie that he supports "Israel" because it annoys "Leftists and Muslims".

He is not my idea of psychologically or emotionally healthy however there are a lot of people like him in the world in positions of actual power.

What does roc_ actually believe is the real question.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
No they don't. roc_ believes that diaspora "good" Jews are oppressed because of negative reactions in segments the West (I am not talking about Muslims here but rather pale skinned people who actually buy the likes of the The Irish Times) to the carry on of the State which calls itself Jewish. That is different from Sabras oppressed. Clanrickard is a whole other story- he supports the State that gives itself the title "Israel" because he sees them as "winners", as powerful and very possibly as a "Revenge of the Nerds" revenge fantasy (there is a lot of this about)- also he stated freely on P.ie that he supports "Israel" because it annoys "Leftists and Muslims".

He is not my idea of psychologically or emotionally healthy however there are a lot of people like him in the world in positions of actual power.

What does roc_ actually believe is the real question.
Who cares what roc_disabilty believes?

Do you?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough, points taken.

But I still think both of them might see Israel as oppressed, surrounded by enemies. I mean, the whole thing with roc about (population) replacement began when he said how terrible it would be if it happened in Israel.. because it's the mean Arabs orchestrating it with (presumably genocidal) intent, so I took the opportunity to ask him (or her) if it's only a bad thing if it's being done deliberately (removing the conspiracy theory angle).

Also too, how many oppressed groups (cultural Marxism) are actually oppressed (in the West), gays, women, non-whites..🤔

The Zionist State has a ton of nuclear missiles- no one knows how many but a lot- and does not have much compunction at all about using them. Plus devil knows just what other weapons of mass destruction they have stored away. Than it has the complete backing of the United States which is still today despite getting more rocky so to speak the world's "Super Power". Jordan is ruled by a British puppet Monarchy which has collaborated with the Zionists from the get go and has done so increasingly openly. Egypt is ruled by a US puppet dictatorship and they have also had a peace treaty with the Egyptians from the 1970s. Syria is in no state to do anything after the war there.

That leaves Hezbollah in the North- now they have proven unable to colonize Southern Lebanon which has long been a goal of theirs for Biblical reasons but neither will Hezbollah try and invade them and than have nuclear missiles flying everywhere. Their one weakness is their reliance on massive amounts of aid from the US, the UK, France and Germany which is not going to end soon because of the reliance of a lot of politicians in those States on donations from Zionist donors. Now history is full of surprises so things that we cannot as yet foresee may well happen but as things stand they are extremely far from being vulnerable.

Do you know about the "Samson Option" (which roc_ has expressed support for)?

I would say that contemporary Western secular women and girls are oppressed by Hollywood and the rest of the capitalist entertainment industry a lot of who's products seem aimed when not at turning them into arrogant slappers at least encouraging them to make very bad life choices. As for the "Gayz" (a concept that only emerged in the Western 19 th century) well it is clear that homosexual supremacism is now a core plank of the ideology which rules over us.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Who cares what roc_disabilty believes?

Do you?

A lot of relatively powerful pale skinned men who ancestors were Catholic in the Middle Ages in England and France take his type very seriously indeed and for principally that reason yes I do.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A lot of relatively powerful pale skinned men who ancestors were Catholic in the Middle Ages in England and France take his type very seriously indeed and for principally that reason yes I do.
I don't know what *you're talking about but I'm intrigued as to the traditional English Catholic (non Irish/Pole etc).

I recall asking you about this in the past Miss and coming away quite unsatisfied leading me to think - only momentarily - that you didn't know what you were talking about.

However I'm happy to revisit the area if you are.

*(Is there a written word denoting 'you' plural. I sometimes use "yee" but it sounds like a Paddy attempt to describe calculus.)

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom