Trudeau accuses the Indian State of murdering Canadian Sikh leader.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
In England Sikhs tend towards a "God Bless the Queen Mum" type British Nationalism and a liking for Tommy Robinson. I don't whether things are similar in Canada or different.

As psycho as Modi is within India I am surprised that he or his people would be ordering killings of people regarded by them as enemies in the West.

I wonder now could the tensions opened up between Canada and India escalate?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Trudeau the Gimp = = Fooks up anything he is involved in.

I reckon the above should be an Election Slogan for the Opposition in Canada come the next Election ( If Trudeau survives that long )

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Thanks Zipporah for the mention, it's a wonderful opportunity
In England Sikhs tend towards a "God Bless the Queen Mum" type British Nationalism and a liking for Tommy Robinson.

to learn something new.

Abrahamic's get all the attention, we know little or nothing of the Indians.
So Sikhs, as viewed from the flyer, look like some sort of Hindu Islamic breakaway into Islam and proper Indian protestant'ism? is it?

sikhs.jpg

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Zipporah for the mention, it's a wonderful opportunity

to learn something new.

Abrahamic's get all the attention, we know little or nothing of the Indians.
So Sikhs, as viewed from the flyer, look like some sort of Hindu Islamic breakaway into Islam and proper Indian protestant'ism? is it?

View attachment 2451

Sikhism is one of those things I keep meaning to read up but never get around to.

It is a break away from Islam. Islam in India got corrupted by Hindu influences and so you have had a Salafi-esque over reaction to that in Pakistan. My understanding is Sikhism was from the extreme end of that corruption. The Salafis and the Salafesque would be much more analogous to our Prods.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom