Ukraine.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Oh quit being so fucking needy, you utter arsehole.
Annoying the shite out of the moderation team with yer constant whining.
Have you nobody in your life at all apart from the people you pester on here?
Go make some friends, get yourself a life.
ZF reached out to me, Wolf.

I actually didn't report you for your infraction.

And the reason is clear. ZF is a fucking useless mod.

Wolf

Reaction score
ZF reached out to me, Wolf.

I actually didn't report you for your infraction.

And the reason is clear. ZF is a fucking useless mod.
ZF, like everyone else on this site detests and despises you and is just waiting for the chance to siteban you again.
You're not wanted here boy, go join Jambo and the Gowl on the shitsite where you can make more slanderous claims about @Declan like you did on Wednesday.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
You're not wanted here boy, go join Jambo and the Gowl on the shitsite where you can make more slanderous claims about @Declan like you did on Wednesday.
I missed that. Can you link to it?

Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that.
You crave confirmation and validation here on an hourly basis.
You should probably see a psychiatrist about your insecurities.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
You crave confirmation and validation here on an hourly basis.
You should probably see a psychiatrist about your insecurities.
Thanks for your prompt response and constant replies to my posts in general.

You know, you seem to be my biggest fan.

Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for your prompt response and constant replies to my posts in general.

You know, you seem to be my biggest fan.
Poor baba, so needy.
#SirComicalJarry
#SirJefferyDonaldson

1711722583402.png

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
I actually think that Homo-Sexuals like Litttle Zitler get a sexual kick out of this sort of thing !
There's definitely something perverted about them and their online shill army alright.
Sitting behind their keyboards watching young boys being sent to their slaughter and glorifying that isn't normal.
Boys and girls in that video....don't see any tranny's though.

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Finns are giving up their national sovereignty to Clown World because, despite decades of evidence, they actually believe that the US military is going to defend them against Russia:

Wolf

Reaction score
Uki's getting the shit kicked out of them 24/7 now.
All those young kids being slaughtered because of the wee dictator in Kiev refuses to attend meaningful and realistic peace talks or hold elections to allow Ukrainians pass judgement on his failure as a leader.
When the dust settles that dirty little bastard will be as far away from Ukraine as his embezzled money can take him.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
thanks for posting this -- i would say secondary school pupils who are legally defined as children.
child soldiers like seen in Berlin in the last hours.
There's bootlickers on this site who get a perverted thrill out of seeing young kids slaughtered.
The main one, Kangal, also fully backed Israel as they slaughtered children until world opinion turned against the Jew Nazis.
Sick bastards.:sick:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
MOSCOW, March 29. /TASS/. Russian forces delivered a massive night strike by long-range precision weapons, including Kinzhal hypersonic missiles against Ukrainian energy facilities and air defense sites over the past day in the special military operation in Ukraine, Russia’s Defense Ministry reported on Friday.

"Last night, the Russian Armed Forces delivered a combined strike by air-launched, seaborne and ground-based long-range precision weapons, including Kinzhal aero-ballistic hypersonic missiles, and also by unmanned aerial vehicles against energy facilities and air defense sites of the Ukrainian army. The goals of the strike were achieved. All the targets were struck," the ministry said in a statement.

In addition, there are reports now being released from top western commentators suggesting that Russia has suddenly changed it's tune and is getting ready to flatten parts of Ukraine's cities such as in Kiev and Kharkiv.
The SMO is turning into all out full on war and now Russia has started to blame the US & UK.

The Russians have unofficially but definitely warned all residents of Kharkiv to start heading west now.

Nato's wishes are granted, it shall have it's WW3 🤯

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom