Ukraine.

Wolf

Reaction score
Has the wee homosexual actor who's acting as 'leader' of Ukraine served any time on the front lines?

Seemingly he wants 650,000 more Uki men back in the country to die for Terrorist Washington.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Has the wee homosexual actor who's acting as 'leader' of Ukraine served any time on the front lines?

Seemingly he wants 650,000 more Uki men back in the country to die for Terrorist Washington.
Ethics and morality have been banished from the world's stage by those who would pretend to embody them.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Remember the good ol' days when Tankboy was on here telling us that Russia hardly had a spare nut and bolt to screw together let alone the bits to build a tank? Well now the Krauts are complaining that they are making too much kit and somebody should do something about it!

German defense minister says Russia making more arms than it needs for its op in Ukraine​

https://tass.com/world/1780261

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Remember the good ol' days when Tankboy was on here telling us that Russia hardly had a spare nut and bolt to screw together let alone the bits to build a tank? Well now the Krauts are complaining that they are making too much kit and somebody should do something about it!

German defense minister says Russia making more arms than it needs for its op in Ukraine​

Whinging = = Like Hitler !

Whinging = = For Zitler !

Wolf

Reaction score

How we laughed at the WankTank.....I still have a sneaky snigger about the poor bastard now and again.

His last post here was in reply to me was the single word 'cunt'.
I guess I should be honoured... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
How we laughed at the WankTank.....I still have a sneaky snigger about the poor bastard now and again.

His last post here was in reply to me was the single word 'cunt'.
I guess I should be honoured... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I doubt that he's been near one since he fell out of his mum's.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Western Client Media won't be telling you this.

Two days after the US sent $61 Billion to Ukraine ( on top of the $170 Bn already sent), and lawmakers fanatically waved their flag in celebration, the US State Dept very quietly released its report into that endemically corrupt country.

Here's what it said.

"credible reports of: enforced disappearance; torture and cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary arrest or detention; serious problems with the independence of the judiciary; restrictions on freedom of expression, including for members of the media, including violence or threats of violence against journalists, unjustified arrests or prosecutions of journalists, and censorship.”

The State Department also cited Ukraine for “serious restrictions on internet freedom; substantial interference with the freedoms of peaceful assembly and association; restrictions on freedom of movement; serious government corruption; extensive gender-based violence; systematic restrictions on workers’ freedom of association; and the existence of the worst forms of child labor.”

Zelensky has also banned elections and outlawed peace talks with Russia.

Slava Dictatorship.

View: https://twitter.com/BowesChay/status/1783455062112510043?t=Hw7BhMJybHMEt3lMTfwhCw&s=19

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Surprisingly accurate report that from the US state department on the Gollum creation they are funding

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Speaking to RTE the deranged warmonger and criminal (insider trading) Nancy Pelosi suggests Putin is behind the anti Israel protests in US colleges etc🙄

View: https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1783600473192136893?t=TNdrGoNYx8CtXl7h7cRMDw&s=19

Parallel universes and all that. This is the mindset of corporate America, living in an alternative bubble of reality illuminated by the light of well monied vested interests who placate them with reassurances about their fundamental goodness.

Wolf

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
She knows two things.
She's talking utter lies and deceptions.
And most importantly.
She won't be challenged on her nonsense.
As a consequence she's going into full crazy.
I don't know that she does know that TBH, these types operate in circles where the truth is whatever is most convenient for them, and that doesn't necessarily accord with what is actually happening at ground level.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom